• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TRUE HERO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAYISS

Reaction score
TRUE HERO

BETTER CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION to begin with shape size and color for everything, and i do mean everything, hair, clothes, features, weapons u kno that would make every players character way more unique and seperate from everyone elses which u kno would get the fable franchise way more fans and quick.
The ability to fly, acrobatics such as back flips, front flips, hand stands not just in battle tho. also climbing up any structure or mountain, and different from assassins creed to keep it original. Horses that you can buy equipment for, like saddles and shoes.
Forging your own swords. making your own weapons from scratch for ex if u kill an elephant you use its bones to make a spear, that would be badass.
Having a crew that u can customize completely too like the weapons they carry and the clothes they wear. then being able to take out villages go on quests with them or whatever you wish to do. Ship battles at sea and being able to take enemys ships for your own after youv won.

Something that i really want to see in fable 3 is your characters clothes get dirty and torn from all the adventuring you do, and bloodstains as well so u have to shower and get new clothes often or you end up looking like a bum. Also having a full melee hero so u dont always have a sword or gun on your back. another thing is physics, if the characters hair would move more realistically so like if you go swimming when you come out of the water your hair is wet and it will take awhile for it to dry. same with the body if your injured your character walks or runs with a limp. Diving underwater and staying underwater would not only be more fun but add more area to explore. working out as well cus i like to be fully maxed out on strength but dont like looking like i pop steroids every chance i get.

being able to hotkey items again on the d pad that would make things easier cus in fable 2 you have to press start everytime you want to eat or drink sumthing. having seasons like summer and winter, and seriously i would think villagers would have fights every now an than or steal sumthing jus do sumthing wrong in general but no theyr all happy an **** everythings so fake nobody else ever gets in trouble with the guards except me wuts that about? but besides that having a crew and more than one dog would make fable 3 the best game there is, if you could go on quests with four of ur buddies that would be so much more fun, whether it be online with ur real buds or computer. What would really be sik is putting banks into fable 3 so u and your crew could go rob them or if u jus want to save ur gold and get interest off it. Whats really important is being able to jump, i mean cmon now that shouldve been in the first.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: TRUE HERO

you will have an army when your king, dont kno if thats could relate to your "crew".

and there will be more hairstyles and makeup for facial features, but also if your pure you look sexy so thats customization

you can customize your shape by eating certain things in F2, maybe theyll make some kinda workout for F3 or at least make it harder to be fat

SORAYISS

Reaction score

I left a few things out, such as having another hero as a partner to have children with so u can go adventuring with them and you have to have babysitters from time to time, but i jus think its badass to have a full blooded hero and going on quests with your wife u kno.
Fully destructible environments, duel wielding every type of fighting style, strength, skill and will, cause it would be alot faster using both hands for willpowers and more fun too.
and i realised alot of people wanna fly, well wut about flying on a dragon? that would be sik. also making choices like in oblivion u kno like selecting what u want to say and do, and also like in oblivion going to jail to serve time but having the option to escape so if u succeed to run away ur wanted and pictures of you will be posted everywhere and ull always have to look over ur shoulder(paranoia).
and finally the last thing i can think of is for xbox live being able to battle other players for either gold or special weapons or jus for renown. let me kno wut you think later

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

theres are threads that are "stickied". threads that are stickied are threads that could get decades old but will never fall down the list and you dont get blamed for necro posting. one of the stickied threads is called "Fable 3 Improvements" where you can post all the improvements you want for F3. :)

by another hero do you mean player? cuz there making it so you're able to mate with a co-op buddy. hiring a babysitter to take care of your child while your gine is interesting, could be cool.

dont think therell be fully indestructible environments, but there will be duel weiling, not sure bout the magic thing though. it would be great though.

i liked the punishment system for oblivion, wat i didnt like was how all the guards in town were on my ass when i stole a crum, and how theres no community service option if i dont have the money. i brought up dragons once but i learned it wouldnt fit in the industrial times. i would not like to fly.

theyre removing renown, maybe fighting for followers. it would be cool if the winner won some of the losers followers, but this is an RPG.

:)

SORAYISS

Reaction score

well i mean renown in reality haha cus if you keep getting ur ass handed to u, you kno everyones opinion of u is that you suck

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

true. i guess it could be interesting. but the multiplayer in these kinda games is different, maybe they coulod change something i guess.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

wut about being able to start your own fist fighters gang either on xbox live or not, and you can play as any character from previous fables and the new but you have to unlock them . like scythe, guildmaster reaver garth, **** even theresa, now that would be sik

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

gang? only 1-2 people per game.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

well thats wut im saying thats sumthing they should change, cmon you really wouldnt wanna do that?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

no i would not.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

imagine having a gang with like all the characters in your game doing story mode with you. you will stumble upon a ''second'' reaver or theresa, and that would be stupid. so no.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

no no no not like that remember peter said theres guna be mini games but not like in fable 2? well thats sumthing i would like as a mini game everyone making ther own clubs and getting prizes for winning jus like spinnerbox or fortunes tower than bringing the stuff you won on your profile

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

where'd you hear that?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

how would the gang thing benefit your actual character when you get the game?

SORAYISS

Reaction score

well like with the bonus games on xbox live, spinnerbox etc. You would earn gold and special prizes and real renown, plus scars and youd get better at fist fighting. i think thats so badass cmon molyneux its a perfect idea

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

yes but walking around, i dont no where, with a gang will get you money and renown? be more specific, maybe ill agree.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

alright so say theres different locations in like bowerstone, knothole island etc. each area has an area you walk up to press a button and voila! you begin to fight with either computer opponents or on xbox live depending on whether you have it or not. so when u press the button a menu pops up where you can start a fist fighters gang, name it, make the rules, you kno, than once you get it started you start fighting all over the world getting better at it and your character morphs, real renown, gold, weapons, armor etc. it could even be the players career jus like in the ufc. you might come home with a few broken bones but hey, ur putting food on the table for your family.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i thought you wanted a mini game. thats sounds like it could be an entire game by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.