• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Twin Blade and the Twin Soul Swords

• Thread starter xxx emo vampire
  • Start date
X

xxx emo vampire

Twin Blade and the Twin Soul Swords

umm ok this one is alittle more thought threw then my other one (the orical http://forums.projectego.net/orical-8695/#post190959 if your intersted) but i still made it up just randomly and suddenly as the other.

One day a bright and powerful young hero, althought coming from a poor background, joined the fabled guild of heros. He quickly mastered melee combat, and was perticularly good in duel weapons, and was titled "Twin Blade Master of blades" Several year after he completed his training, he acomplished many great things, including beating the witchwood arena taking only one break just befor the end. Thought he grew bored of the guild and went out to make a name for himself as a merc for travilers how needed protecton in witchwood. Now he was always a good man and didnt hurt others purposfuly put he desired the money and respect he never got as a child. Months after he started his new cearear he went to rescure a noble man of bowerstone only to find a masked man run his blade threw him. He was used to stuff like this happening but was suprized wen the man turned around and spoke in a sly and erryly calm voice "Ahh Twin Blade, just in time" as he said this the man approched him and said "Ive been waiting for you, i have an offer that will bring you all you desicer" "Speak!" Twin blade said, already impashant, he'd never been good at pacants. "Well" said the masked man, "one day youll be confronted by a powerfull hero and i want to help you suceed that day" "Why" Twin blade said. "Because i guess im just a nice guy" the masked man said with a sort of senicle chuckle "Anyways, here take these" as he said this the masked man pulled out 2 giant twin swords. "These are the Twin Soul Swords . Im giving them to you but theres on condishon you must kill so the swords and suck out souls, if not youll have your soul slowly sucked out by them, but if you kill the hero who confronts you, these swords will have infanant power" and with that the masked man dissapered. Years later Twin blade became twisted and became a bandit and later a banite king, he had all he wanted and soon even more. Untill one day he had to face a hero that sneeked into his camp. He belived it to be a simple matter of killing this "minor anowince" but he was wrong. It was a ferice battle and in the end he lost and was killed. Befor he died he looked back on his life to find hed been twisted by and evil, his swords, and befor his soul leaft him he let free all the souls he caputered over the years in exachaned to his. This howerever destroyed the sword and his soul but set free all the others souls and he was happier then he ever had been in his evil, corrupted life. The End

H

Heaven's Smile~

Re: Twin Blade and the Twin Soul Swords

Very good. *Claps* :) You should write some more.

A

Aristodemus

Re: Twin Blade and the Twin Soul Swords

Could REALLY use some work for grammar, spelling, and punctuation...but other then that, not bad.