• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Two And A Half Men

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Ninth season, to be precise. The series was cool all these years, and a lot of other people loved it as well. But as you may have noticed, there was some trouble with Charlie Sheen. As a result, he was no longer in Two And A Half Men and I think season 8 ended before it was supposed to. Anyway; now the series has been renewed to a ninth season with Ashton Kutcher filling the spot -or rather, gaping hole- that used to be Charlie Sheen. Anybody else seen some of the new episodes? Thoughts and opinions?

Needles to say, Charlie was pretty much the heart and soul of the series. Well, along with Augus and Jon, but still. The core of the overarching plot has now compeltely shifted. However, I do still find it enjoyable. I watched the first two episodes, and they were not worse than all the other ones; I laughed. But it's not exactly the same series. I think it's important to realize for the creators that they should not create the exact same show as before; that's impossible. They should be aware that this will be something new. And I, as someone that likes the show, realize that it cannot possibly expect the show to be the same as well. And as a result, I still like it. Or rather, I like the new version as well.

And Charlie Sheen is still da man.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I was never a huge fan of the show. The few episodes I've seen are ok. Maybe I just have something against sitcoms in general. Well, maybe not classics like Seinfelt or Married with Children.

As for Charlie Sheen: I wouldn't worry about him. He's taken his internet fame and made his own show.

Also this
View attachment 442

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen hasn't been the man since Hotshots. As for Two and a half men, they should've just ended it with Rose killing Charlie and Alan inheriting his home, living happily ever after.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I've enjoyed watching this show for quite a while. I was disappointed when Charlie Sheen left, and when I first heard that Ashton Kutcher was taking his place, I thought the show would just turn into a train wreck. Maybe that's because I'm not all that familiar with Ashton Kutcher, but whatever the reason, I was pleasantly surprised. I've been keeping up with the show and watching all the new episodes, and I like it. After watching the last two, I started thinking some of the same things that Demi said. I acknowledged that it wasn't the same without Charlie Sheen, but the fact that it is different doesn't mean it's bad. It's almost an entirely new show, but I'm enjoying it.

By the way, has anybody noticed that Walden Schmidt is pretty similar to Michael Kelso?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
By the way, has anybody noticed that Walden Schmidt is pretty similar to Michael Kelso?

Well, duh; Ashton Kutcher. But maybe the the way it was scripted was unintentional...?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, duh; Ashton Kutcher. But maybe the the way it was scripted was unintentional...?

Yea, I think if it was intentional, they'd be making some obvious references to That '70s Show. I just found it interesting because even two different character portrayed by the same actor aren't usually that similar.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I hate Kutcher's character.

He is a billionare and gets all the chicks.

Hot chicks.

At least Sheen's character was a royal dick and had a drinking problem, making him strangely likeable...or pitiable.

Lorelai

Reaction score
I haven't watched any of the new episodes yet, I might check them out in the near future. I'm curious though what is the plot hook they used to write Sheen off and introduce Ashton??

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
You know that crazy chick that has a thing for Charlie? Rose? Well she pushes him infront of a train, killing him.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I like the show but wont watch it without Charlie Sheen in it as its not the same.

Lorelai

Reaction score
You know that crazy chick that has a thing for Charlie? Rose? Well she pushes him infront of a train, killing him.

Reaally?!? lol, is she still in the show?? I sort of liked her character.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
She was at Charlie's funeral in the first episode of the new season. She hasn't been in it since then though. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come back at all seeing as how Charlie is gone.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Never liked it. The only likable character on that show is Rose, and she's insane.

Oh, and Herb.