• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

uh oh...

chasep2829

Reaction score
uh oh...

i put in my cd for fable 2 into my xbox 360 consol and the screen goes blank and the game wont run! I did it alot and one time it said the disk is unreadable and either

A. Clean it
B. Restart the consol

I looked at the disc and there are circles on it made from the consol i can't get off! Has this happened to anyone else? Please help!! :'(

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: uh oh...

Circles? Isn't that when you've copied a CD? Or at least, someone. Could be wrong though.

P

Paragon877

That can happen if you tilt your 360 while a game is running inside it of if you hit it while it's running. I found this out the hard way. :(

A

Arfboy6

Paragon877;235997 said:
That can happen if you tilt your 360 while a game is running inside it of if you hit it while it's running. I found this out the hard way. :(

i found it out the hard way to and so did my halo 3 disc

S

siffo23

yeah dude my GTA IV copped it bad. my xbox was standing on the floor and my dog ran in and kicked it over, thus, big circle scratch on my game disc. i cried. lots

P

Paragon877

Man that sucks. I was trying to put my wireless adapter in while my GTA IV was playing and it fell (genius move on my part). Thus the circles appeared on my disc.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

i found it out from dumb ppl, ive never had any complications cept when microsoft doesnt know how to build a console.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

It's a laser burn.
And it's unrepairable.
You need to buy a new disc, and buy it at gamestop and ask for the warrenty, it covers laser burns.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

it sucks when that kinda stuff has to happen but people haveto realize how fragile technology is.