• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

understanding the ending theorys *spoilers*

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: understanding the ending theorys *spoilers*

it better not be, yah it was alright excludin the ending but like Campini said there are far better games out this year that had alot more effort and thought into them.

T

thebeastlyboy15

i imagined the final battle was going to include the wall behind lucien being blow out be a shard and lucien jumping on it and you would have this big fight until the shard was destroyed, at which point lucien would fall out or w/e and you would have a sword fight.....

but then it ended up being a simple hit the Y button and you beat the game...

the game was still great and i think your theories are correct.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

well, im glad some people agree with me. i admit that these theorys are far from perfect, but they are just an idea. i in no way claim any of that to be correct, its just a thought. and please everyone, stop arguing about weather the game was good or not, that is a matter of opinion. personally, i liked the game, some people didnt, to each his own. if you go back and read what i wrote you will see that my theorys are for understanding the story, not how the ending was so great. i thought the ending was a bit anti clamatic, but i still liked it. but it could have been better. no game is perfect.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

in my opinion (and prolly countless others) the ending was not gewd. Alot of people didnt want a huge boss battle but i wewd rather have that than a press y once battle(or in many cases watch and see reaver kill him)

My theory is that theresa is bad and used you for the spire andthat the only purpose of fable 2 was you beating lucien thats it. But i just dont see why leaving out the fable s in whole storyline had to compromise fable 2's storyline.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

leaving out fable 1 didnt compromise anything, i just remember people saying stuff like "but i killed teresa! how can she be back?" and of corse im thinking "cuz your choices dont define what the sequel will be about, dumbass". and people were wondering how the story from fable 1 could be extended, when really it isnt. that story is over, the world has changed, and a new story is told. i think all 5 fables will have different storylines, but all the storys will be conected into one larger story. if that makes any sence. all in all, i liked the game, up untill that very last moment where you either press y or even worse, watch that prick reaver kill lucien for you. that one 30 secound moment aside, i liked the ending and LOVED the game. to me fable isnt so much the story, but the gameplay. but the story is nice to.

although, if i were the hero of that story, i would have called off the whole stopping lucien thing temporarily, and started a much more important task: killing that douchbag on rie reaver. just cuz he is a totall cowardly douch. then go kill lucien.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

If i were the hero i wewdve killed reaver and Lucien and made a new heroes guild. I swear if there is no heroes guild in fable 3 im not bothering to buy it.

M

McFroger3

I think that they might continue the story with DLC, seeing as how they could do this with some major DLC, kind of like how oblivion did with the shivering isle and knights of the nine.

X

Xeon

I agre with the first thread, but I think theresa could be a villian now, maybe it was her plan all along to use you as her puppet so Lucien wouldn't go after her, she could have stopped you and your sister from entering castle fairfax in the beginning... that's just what I think.