• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Until Fable III Arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
Re: Until Fable III Arives

Dagzey;433881 said:
Bit of Fable 2, ..., Bit of Oblivion, Bit of Saints Row 1 & or 2, participate in "Real Life" events like work and other stuff
Same thing as this guy. Mostly replaying Fable 2, this time as a chick (which is difficult!).

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
Re: Until Fable III Arives

fullmetal1000;434016 said:
and one thing i found that helps, that you might not know. is if you press both shoulder buttons it will highlight all party members. allowing you to give them a command to attack the enemy you are attacking. i only say this because i found out about this after i had already played through the game a few times, and it made it a lot easier.

Really??? I had no idea. Thanks for the tip! :D

Mlaar

Reaction score
Re: Until Fable III Arrives

So far..

Run through fable 2 twice then completed Dragon age for the first time heh just added a couple more of DLC and started another run through it, just picked up a copy of civ 5 which is whittling the days away and plan on finishing off one of my characters on Mass Effect 1 to then transfer to ME2 and complete..
Also went back to Mafia 2 and hunting through for a few last posters whilst checking through the old mag covers and if after that I still have 3 weeks to go guess i'll need to run through Assassins creed again and go achievment hunting :p

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

play fable 1 and 2. played fable 2 through to get my hero exactly as i wanted her background for fable 3. might play dragon age or something. also live life.

sirsimon

Reaction score

until Fable III, its Elder scrolls oblivion, one of my favourites and greats.

Lynne

Reaction score

Well I'm just going to be working all the time, but I've got a few fun things planned to keep me entertained until Fable III comes out- Next week I'm going to Milwaukee to see Muse and Passion Pit in concert, and I'm pretty stoked about that- then Chicago next weekend, then it's my birthday. That'll eat up at least two weeks of October. :)

Kazmir

Reaction score

sirsimon;434238 said:
until Fable III, its Elder scrolls oblivion, one of my favourites and greats.

nice

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score

Until Fable III, I will be playing Halo Reach and forging like a mad man. Only because as soon as Fable III comes out I will not be playing any other game for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.