• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Untitled fan fiction(you can help name it)

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Untitled fan fiction(you can help name it)

Untitled(for now)
The cold night wind howled mournfully over the blood-stained decks of a small vessel. As the pale full moon retreated behind a wall of jet black clouds, darkness fell on the raging sea. The giant waves tossed the diminutive ship back and forth, as if playing a brutal game of catch. The wind whipped the clouds apart just as one particularly large swell crashed into the boat, sending it flying through the air. It landed with a sickening crack. splinters of wood shooting in every direction. Now on its side, broken beyond repair, the tiny ship was swept off along the current, into the icy night. Pitch-black darkness once again reigned supreme as the dark clouds swallowed the moon into their rain-laden depths. As suddenly as it had started, the violent storm ended, returning the once raging ocean to its present stillness. All was still as the destroyed boat washed slowly onto the shore of a small island. All was still save for the gentle lapping of the waves, rapping quietly on the side of the vessel. But all was not still inside the ship, for something had heard the call, and was answering it. All was not still, and it was waking.

This is just a little fan fiction I'm doing. It doesn't have a name yet, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If it doesn't seem like it has anything to do with Fable, that's because this is only the first chapter. Depending on what feedback I get, I might continue it or I might not.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Untitled fan fiction(you can help name it)

Well you've grabbed my attention so please post more :D

Sadly, I can do nothing in terms of title ideas as I can't even title my own stories...I tend to ask others to do it for me too :lol:

Please keep posting though - I want to know what happens!

R

Rhadiel

caught my attention....id name it....well, if its going to be pirate based....Crimson Seas...or Lunar Seas....or Dark Ocean....choose :p

black.

Reaction score

Well, It's not exactly pirate-themed, but there might be a battle scene that takes place on boats.....with cannons......and eye patches and earrings...o_O

L

LionHeadTex

The Roars of the Sea
The Calling
The Darra Sead (Swedish for The Trembleing Boat)
Hallows Den
The Depths of the Moon
The Call of the Sirens

That's all I got...it's a tad hard because I don't know anymore about the story :lol:

R

Rhadiel

true...if u gave us more than just a boat and an angry ocean, we may be able to give u a decent title...

H

HodgePodge

How about
Nuntius Tempestas
Message of the Storm <-Translation

R

Rhadiel

since this is about fable...y not call it like Albion Chronicles? or Chronicles of Albion?

H

HodgePodge

Because there's already the Darkwood Chronicles...:hmm:

R

Rhadiel

HodgePodge;114347 said:
Because there's already the Darkwood Chronicles...:hmm:

Your point?:lol:

H

HodgePodge

They begin to sound too much like each other. And i myself am a fan of latin titles, they make the most normal thing sound really cool. Italian too.

R

Rhadiel

HodgePodge;114352 said:
They begin to sound too much like each other. And i myself am a fan of latin titles, they make the most normal thing sound really cool. Italian too.

ok then?:lol:

black.

Reaction score

I'm working on the next chapter...expect it sometime tomorrow or late tonight. All of your suggestions sound good, but I'm gonna have to write more of the story before I decide on one.