• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Updates/Add ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Updates/Add ons

Crazyarms said:
Right. and Kato, i know that you CAN download mods off the net, if you are a computer expert, and know how to take apart an Xbox and install the mod to the hard drive. So you would have to be a hacker to do it.

You would have to turn your Xbox into a Media Centre with Windows intergrated, my Girlfreinds brother in law did it to his. It is possible to get mods with one of these so...

Its much easier to have Windows XP on Xbox 360 as its has built in capabilities that you dont need to edit or play with yourself.

*Revived Thread As I Didnt See This Previously

S

Smiley7853

Crazyarms said:
Right. and Kato, i know that you CAN download mods off the net, if you are a computer expert, and know how to take apart an Xbox and install the mod to the hard drive. So you would have to be a hacker to do it.

....HAhahaha... hacker... yeah... RIGHT!!!!!

sorry about that one man, too easy. All you have to do to chip mod is order a kit off the net. yuo can even get a step by step video showing you how to do it. I didn't know jack about comp, and I modded mine. you should google it if you want to download some mods:cool:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Smiley7853 said:
....HAhahaha... hacker... yeah... RIGHT!!!!!

sorry about that one man, too easy. All you have to do to chip mod is order a kit off the net. yuo can even get a step by step video showing you how to do it. I didn't know jack about comp, and I modded mine. you should google it if you want to download some mods:cool:

Yeah you dont need to be a 'Hacker' to do it i agree, as mod kits and instructions of how to use them are availible everywhere.

S

schecter33

I dont know about Fable, but for KOTOR, with action replay you could download save files that were massly modded, Im pretty sure that back in the day I got some fable ones and transfered them with action replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.