• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uuber expressions? Anti-age files? ...

U

UnworthyPaladin

Uuber expressions? Anti-age files? ...

So, I had this thought; if you give someone the birdie in Fable, you get a little bad. what if you got A LOT bad (or good, for that matter), so that you could learn the alignment-related spells faster?

also, I heard that you could delete certain files that would totally eliminate the aging effects. which ones do i do that to?
(I've heard all about the ToA glitch during the KHG Chief's hostage quest, (or was it the "Find the Archeologist" quest?)

anything else that i could do, say, make all the money bags i get give me 1,000,000 G???

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Uuber expressions? Anti-age files? ...

Totally Delete :O I don't know if that's a good idea. There are mods for getting rid of Aging Effects. You could use a Trainer

==>> http://forums.projectego.net/fable-trainers-2326/
And yes there is a glitch you can use, (Without Modding) To Make your age go down, and it does have to do with Hero saving, A Quest Witch wood, and the Temple of Avo.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I wouldn't suggest hero saving.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Neither would I, but it's possible. :lol: I'm never going to hero save again, after my Xbox wouldn't respond, and my game kept freezing. Never never again. :D