• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Villager Creator DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoori

Reaction score
For those that received the Villager Creator DLC and have encountered the villager, with quest, I was wondering if the quest is anything unique - i.e. do you only get gold, or are there unique items/achievements associated with the quest? Thanks in advance!

Hoori

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this?

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
I never got my code so I cannot help you. Sorry.

I seriously wonder what is going on with this villager code, I'm rather irritated there has been no announcement about it or anything.

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score
Wow, I've done so many quests that I don't even remember what you get from that one. I know the quest was rather lame and not at all worth all the hassle to get my stupid code to actually work. I'm pretty sure the reward wasn't all that great though :/ Sorry I can't be of more help.

SilencerNate

Reaction score
***SPOILER*** Highlight to see

The villager for me was found in Brightwood over the first small bridge once you enter the town (NOT the long bridge you enter the town from. Over the bridge, the house on the left is where the villager is located. It does not open until you begin gaining the trust of Brightwood citizens. The quest (I believe) is dependent on the traits of the villager - I'm trying to decide in another thread whether the traits affect the quest given, but the reward (5 guild seals as I recall) appears to be the same. My quest was finding the remains of the villager's father, but others have different quests.

***END SPOILER***

There are no unique items, achievements, or anything associated with the villager. There is also no special achievements or awards for any of the limited edition/villager/pre-order/guides/novels/etc. The 1000 gold promised arrives in the form of a gift found in your Sanctuary. Oddly for me, the gift preceded me doing the quest, so the gold might not be directly linked to completing the quest so much as inputting the villager code.

Status
Not open for further replies.