• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Virgins are pregnant, according to AZ r-tards...

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Check it out this story of crackpot Arizona legislation.

Another brutally blatant assault on women's rights.

This bill would make it so that a woman is considered pregnant up to two weeks before she even has sex, which can compromise insurance claims, testing, and plenty of other medical things. WTF. Arizona (R) lawmakers must really be bonkers to see this as "right." It angers me to no end, especially when there's other news in Wisconsin of some jackass bombing a Planned Parenthood office.

I mean, really? Do these lawmakers and terrorists really fear the almighty uterus (3:43) that much that they need to find as many ways to control women as possible? To cow them into fearing any alternative to forced/involuntary pregnancy?

Great, just fethin' great. Once more, religion and "men's morals" need to GTFO of women's lives. This isn't at all the "small gov't" such people claim to support...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh, America.

You so crazy.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
By this bill's logic, I can now finally give this card to Miss Giki Chan.

omfJB.jpg

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Some of the comments were interesting.

"They might as well say that the menstrual cycle is abortion and murder too."

"It's our fault for sleeping in on election day; you know how these things come up? The damn old people who vote them in. Sure you may love your sweet little grandma, but shes a raging bigot, while grandpa is a genocidal white supremacist."

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
A law like this won't last. Legislation never comes from anyone who is close enough to the issue. It's just a matter of how long it takes for a woman to bring it to the courts and appeal until the law is declared unconstitutional. There's no reason that it would stay in effect if it went all the way to the supreme court.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
By this logic I was pregnant for almost a year with all my overdue children.

Hell no.