• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

walmart.com create-a-villager

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassafrasaxe

Reaction score
can anyone post a link that has a description of what exactly comes with the walmart.com preorder? I was under the impression that i was supposed to get a create a villager code but i did not get one. I got the limited edition if that matters. i preordered on oct. 18. I sent a support ticket to walmart . com and they said to wait while they research, because i'm assuming they are not aware of this create a villager promo. am i just wrong and was wishfully thinking that i'd get a create a villager? sorry about my bad typing my pinky is hurting...

Soonerproud6969

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I preorederd the limited edition but I didn't get the village maker code. I know for a fact the walmart preorder stated you could import your created villager. I've emailed walmart.com as well about this but if anyone finds anything out I'd appreciate it.

sassafrasaxe

Reaction score
What did you say in the email? I wasn't too sure what to say, because I didn't want to sound too demanding. I'm not very good with those types of things. Well at least I know I'm not crazy now. Thank you

Soonerproud6969

Reaction score
Here's the reply: Instructions for setting up the codes:

Create the character on www.xbox.com/fable3

Use the 4x4 code from Walmart.com

Plug the 4x4 code into the Villager Maker to connect the Villager with your Gamer Tag using your Windows LIVE ID

Load Fable III into the Xbox360

The character should appear in the game to unlock a new quest and give gold to the player

If we may be of further assistance, please email us at help@walmart.com.

Sincerely,
Walmart.com Customer Care

Don't know if this helps any cause I really don't know what it means.

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my Gamestop code. I never got the code... or don't know what or where it is. Could someone who's gotten this to work explain exactly where and what this code is and how they got it to work. It seems like nobody knows how this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.