• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wardrobe of the monarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsimon

Reaction score
Lets all discuss and share our opinions and ideas of what we all are going to wear once we are the ruler, sounds wierd, but its something I have wanted to talk of for a while.

I want to wear the king suit, but dye it a different colour

Cain

Reaction score
I'm getting the riflemans uniform. I'm a fan of Sharpe, so I'm happy that its in the game.

sirsimon

Reaction score
Cool, I'm going to wear that during the revolution, but will alternate once I become king

Reaction score
I'm getting the riflemans uniform. I'm a fan of Sharpe, so I'm happy that its in the game.

Same here I'm definitely using the 95th style uniform. When I first saw it I instantly recognised it from Sharpe, plus My favourite weapon in Fable 2 is the Flintlock Rifle so a rifleman uniform is ideal for Me.

Jace

Reaction score
I might go shirtless with silk pants and a silk vest, Dyed gold. Something about the Prince of Persia look appeals to me.

sirsimon

Reaction score
sounds cool, keep your ideas coming. remember this is about your clothing when you are the ruler, not before

LordBleckZ

Reaction score
Im going to be mainly using a pistol, so im hoping there is some clothing that will make me look like a western desperado lol

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I will wear a long coat and a hat. And trousers. And boots. And gloves. And a shirt.
They shall be black or at least dark. Apart from the shirt which shall be grey.

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
I want to look as bummy as possible. A Yokel Hat (if it returns) and some dirty rags.

Lynne

Reaction score
Something regal, yet practical.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
I will go for a kind of peculiar, flamboyant look, I suppose (he's a prince, you must remember (although not quite Prince flamboyant)). Not necessarily gay, but certainly weird.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I agree with Lynne, I want something regal yet practical, something that says, I am royality, I am the prince of albion, but I want to look cool as well

Jace

Reaction score
That's what I meant with the silk pants and vest. Kinda like this (Refer to my signature) But a little cleaner because you are the king.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Chicken Suit / Something in the game that I like

sirsimon

Reaction score
Here's a question for you all, will any of you being wearing the crown, if so, then how long? Will you wear it constantly? When making judgements? Or never and place it in a case like the crown jewels of Britain, god save the queen

Reaction score
Here's a question for you all, will any of you being wearing the crown, if so, then how long? Will you wear it constantly? When making judgements? Or never and place it in a case like the crown jewels of Britain, god save the queen

Erm, I'll probably wear it for ceremonies and offical Appointments. Otherwise I'm just going to wear something of Military nature when I'm just going about My daily business.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i would like to be able to get the clothes logan wears in the preview when he is walking around the map talking about albion.
they are quite cool mix of armour plating and regal clothing. and will be even more cool if dyed

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
I wil wear a long coat, maybe a musketeer type hat, no shirt, pants and cool boots, all black

Status
Not open for further replies.