• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We Need Guns, Lots of Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneCreation

Reaction score
I finished the game and now I'm collecting the legendary weapons, so if anyone has one of these:
Beadle's Cutless
The Swinging Sword
Jack's Hammer
Mallett's Mallet
Tanner's Glory
Defender of the Faith
Ol'Malice
The Sandgoose
Skorm's Justice
Bloodcarver
The Ice Maiden

And wants to trade it for one of these:
dragonbone hammer
holy vengeance
the love sword
facemelter
Mr stabby
Fearie Hammer of the Moon King
Desert Fury
The Hero's Companion
Lunarium Pounder
Scattershot
The Merchant's Bodyguard
Reaver Industries Perforator
Avo's Lamention
The Splade
Dragonstomper .48
The Shrieking Pilgrim
Chickenbane

Then please contact me. My GT is: SteveTheSic
Oh, and if anyone has the chef's hat and wants to trade it for something, that would be immensly appreciated too. I've been friends with 3 chefs in the castle for the latter half of the game, but still don't got it.

Breezer

Reaction score
I finished the game and now I'm collecting the legendary weapons, so if anyone has one of these:
Beadle's Cutless
The Swinging Sword
Jack's Hammer
Mallett's Mallet
Tanner's Glory
Defender of the Faith
Ol'Malice
The Sandgoose
Skorm's Justice
Bloodcarver
The Ice Maiden

And wants to trade it for one of these:
dragonbone hammer
holy vengeance
the love sword
facemelter
Mr stabby
Fearie Hammer of the Moon King
Desert Fury
The Hero's Companion
Lunarium Pounder
Scattershot
The Merchant's Bodyguard
Reaver Industries Perforator
Avo's Lamention
The Splade
Dragonstomper .48
The Shrieking Pilgrim
Chickenbane

Then please contact me. My GT is: SteveTheSic
Oh, and if anyone has the chef's hat and wants to trade it for something, that would be immensly appreciated too. I've been friends with 3 chefs in the castle for the latter half of the game, but still don't got it.

Breezer

Reaction score
Hello mate , just seen your post , my gt is : Zippedee, im away on a trip at the moment but be back tuesday was curious to know whether you would accept the sandgoose for the dragonstomper.48

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score

the easiest way to get this is to marry one of the chefs and sleep for every 2 days to receive a gift from him. eventually he'll give up his hat. that's how i got mine.

Breezer

Reaction score
Okay cheers 1C, if you hold on to it, will give as a gift tuesday afternoonish, Also does anyone else have any duplicate weapons, for instance i have the collectors edition and the evolution of my hero sword and the evolution of my wolfsbane has caused them to look exactly he same ??, is it purely random ??, being as this is a weapons and such forum lol?

Infinity529

Reaction score
Okay cheers 1C, if you hold on to it, will give as a gift tuesday afternoonish, Also does anyone else have any duplicate weapons, for instance i have the collectors edition and the evolution of my hero sword and the evolution of my wolfsbane has caused them to look exactly he same ??, is it purely random ??, being as this is a weapons and such forum lol?

There's a good chance that's random because there are at least 3 things that can have the same effect on your hero sword. I also have the CE and I never use my wolfsbane or hero sword. There's a weapon morph guide in the walkthrough forum if you wanna know why or feel like changing your sword

Harshstar

Yep, that's cake all right
Reaction score
GT - Harshstar
I'm pretty sure I can help you out with a few weapons on your wish list. I'm missing nine myself but have three save files going so I could likely get you what you need, along with the chef hat from the Understone DLC

OneCreation

Reaction score
I only need six now:
Beadle's Cutless
The Swinging Sword
Jack's Hammer
Tanner's Glory
Skorm's Justice
Bloodcarver
And once I have the achievement (the last one I need) I'm giving away the weapons I have, so maybe if someone has these weapons we can help each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.