• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon 3?

H

HoshiAkari

Weapon 3?

I've searched the forums for something that said anything about this, but I found none so I decided to go ahead and make a new thread.

I just started getting into modding today, and I was going through the CREATURE_HERO file, I noticed the 2A2015C5-Weapon 3 link. I know that you can't have a third weapon, but would changing the -1 (int) value to a 0 make any difference and allow you to have a third weapon? The Weapon 1 (E8590FBA) and Weapon 2 (94329282) had their (int) values to 0, making me think it would be possible to get a third weapon.

Plus, the weapon 3 doesn't have a GameBinEntryID link, and I'm not sure if this would effect it either, but If I made one and matched the NULLDEF_CHeroMorphDef from the 2 others (cause they're the same), would it work?

As I said before, I'm new to modding so I'm not really sure what effects what, plus I haven't even tried changing the values yet as I'm waiting for someones opinion... o_O

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Re: Weapon 3?

there was something about wep 3 i dont remember, like not to put any entry cause it will crash the game. something like that if i recall correctly.

H

HoshiAkari

Thanks for replying so quickly. :D

So I guess it wouldn't be that great to change the values after all, and I'm kinda glad I didn't if it crashes Fable. ^_^

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

well, even if you did, it would be easy to fix, just change the value back to 0 (NULL)

Basically,
Wep 1: Your Melee Weapon

Wep 2: Your Ranged Weapon

Wep 3: I don't even know why its in there its basically a NULLDEF, and should stay that way

Here's a link for some help http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1963&start=0&

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

JohnDoe;338899 said:
With the Hero, any inventory item can go in weapons 1 and 2. Don't touch 3.

Thats what I said
pPLnOmE;338880 said:
Wep 3: I don't even know why its in there its basically a NULLDEF, and should stay that way