• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon morph bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Weapon morph bases

Externium;419545 said:
I'll be interested to see how the gauntlets morph personally.

I don't remember hearing anything about gauntlet morphs. I mean, I know they do level up but I don't think they change in appearance or anything like that.

However, I would love to see them add a scythe to the game. That would be great for evil characters especially when it morphs. Although... I don't use melee weapons so I guess it would be pretty useless to me, haha.

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

I hope that thee is a way to "freeze" the morphing so you can keep your sword the way you like it without having to worry about it changing after you kill a few bandits.

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

i think its a fifty fifty on whether or not you can freeze them, the only reason i think that you would be able to is that you can sell you weapon and if you buy a BA weapon and then use it and it changes youd feel cheated i guess, so hopefully there is a way to freeze it if not you wont want to use your awesome weapon so it wont change on you anymore

Lithary

Reaction score

SimonKalevra;419535 said:
ma_ffviii_squalls_gunblade.jpg

Final Fantasy VIII <3<3<3<3<3

Second best game for the PS1
(best being Metal Gear Solid)

Would be sweet if they made a gunsword for Fable III ^_^

Erm, how does that work? XD

Anyway.
I wish I can have a rapier or a Chinese sword and I'm happy.
A nice elegant double-edged sword, but if I can't have any of those two then katana will have to do.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

I think you should be able to choose if you use a sheath. Change the colours, patterns on it, and even the sound it makes when the unsheath it.
I think that would work quite well, and add a better sense of personalisation and customisation to your chosen weapon. :lol:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Lithary;419900 said:
Erm, how does that work? XD

Anyway.
I wish I can have a rapier or a Chinese sword and I'm happy.
A nice elegant double-edged sword, but if I can't have any of those two then katana will have to do.

Well... I'm not ENTIRELY sure but I don't think a gun actually needs a barrel to fire. However, it would be extremely inaccurate but if you could impale your enemy with the sword you could then fire the gun part and deal some serious damage.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

GrimWhim;419945 said:
Well... I'm not ENTIRELY sure but I don't think a gun actually needs a barrel to fire. However, it would be extremely inaccurate but if you could impale your enemy with the sword you could then fire the gun part and deal some serious damage.

Lol, let's just pretend it would work :thumbsup:

I'm actually really hoping I can make an Axe look like a Scythe now :lol:

I <3 Crunchy Chix

Reaction score

I've always been a big fan of the 2-handed weapons. So some crazy looking 2H Sword or axe would be awesome.

The scythe would be wicked tits too. :)

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I <3 Crunchy Chix;420551 said:
I've always been a big fan of the 2-handed weapons. So some crazy looking 2H Sword or axe would be awesome.

The scythe would be wicked tits too. :)

This is completely unrelated but your name is so full of win.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Good thinking Balvorne.

Well, just visit a place where... say Hollowmen spawn (which I assume they'll be a place), just go there and hack away at them until you get the desired appearance.

Who says it HAS to be Hollowmen? Balverines, Hobbes, Hollowmen, Villagers, Guards, Banshees, Bandits, Bugs... you name it (although I realized htey ain't that many enemies in Fable...)

So like say you want an Evil Undead Sword to show off. Simply go off killing villagers, then equip another weapon. In this fashion you still have your Evil Undead Sword, but you do not use it, meaning it does not change.

I use Flourishes a lot, meaning my Blade will be long. I also kill lots of Hollowmen (they're fun to hack at and spam X with). So I assume my sword will be a Long Blade of Undead Slaying type thing.

I <3 Crunchy Chix

Reaction score

You think there will be a morph if you kill a bunch of trolls? Like a moss-covered claymore or a blade carved out of rock or something maybe?
And this may be off thread topic, but in regards to trolls, do you think they're going to be as lame and hard to kill as in Fable II?

And @GrimWhim: Thank you :D

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i'm with ya 100%, except for that MGS love. no offense.
squalls tale on the other hand :thumbsup:

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score

I <3 Crunchy Chix;420607 said:
You think there will be a morph if you kill a bunch of trolls? Like a moss-covered claymore or a blade carved out of rock or something maybe?
And this may be off thread topic, but in regards to trolls, do you think they're going to be as lame and hard to kill as in Fable II?

In Fable II is it even possible to kill a troll in melee?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

afraid i have to disagree with metal gear solid. it has to be Final Fantasy VII... such an amazing game, and its the reason why i haven't been on for 5 days... had to dust off my ps1 and complete it. graphics make my eyes water but it is such a beautiful game. cloud is a bit of a s**thead though, but his sword is beautiful (wonder if i could do that of fable 3?)

the gunsword would be sweet, although i'd prefer mine to be like cervantes' gunblade of soul calibur 1 (another good game, though nowhere near par with FFVII)

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

Gabranth's swords in FFXII = coolest swords in all FF history

Status
Not open for further replies.