• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon Morphing Requirments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Hadley

Reaction score
erm to add to the effects my blade blackened when i killed loads of wolves or quote ( you expertise in wolf slaying ) but the bone thing does it only apply to the handle or can any of the effects apply to any part of the weapon ?

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
using my hero rifle as example. i killed a lot of hollowmen at first trying to level up the bonemasher, and it only effected the handle on my hero rifle, killing alot of wolves and balverines turned weapon black, killed alot of sand furies caused the weapon to drip blood and killing lots of dark shadow dominion's gave the weapon's muzzle a black smoking aura. for a hero rifle it looks pretty damn kool. As for the bone thing on the hero sword, it only applies to the handle. after four completed games it does not seem to have any other effect's to any other part of the weapon.

smush-smush

Reaction score
from my latest play-through, the hero's sword's handle is bone if you kill enough hollow men, you get a bronze outline in the blade of the sword if you collect a certain amount of money as a land baron i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.