• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon stand expression?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Weapon stand expression?

Three;99533 said:
I think he means the Lionhead logo where the guy comes and stabs the sword against the ground.. or does the "Weapon Stand" and the ground kind of... explodes into the Lionhead logo.

No because I remember the order thing. He said after Microsoft. And the lion head logo is before that. :shifty: I'm ganna go look now.

Three

Rawr
Reaction score

Oh, I thought he meant this:

lolhikr5.png

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Three;99547 said:
Oh, I thought he meant this:

Me too originally. But. ^_^ I found what he meant.

T

tony007

Sephiroxas;99537 said:
No because I remember the order thing. He said after Microsoft. And the lion head logo is before that. :shifty: I'm ganna go look now.

yeh, that's the one. There's also another one. When he's aging into the adult stage from the teenage age, the cutscene shows him in plate amror doing the pose.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I wouldn't count on there being an animation for that. After all there is dual wielding in the opening sequence, and you can't do that in game.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;99720 said:
Yeah I wouldn't count on there being an animation for that. After all there is dual wielding in the opening sequence, and you can't do that in game.

o_O I never see duel wielding. All he has is a sword on his back. I wouldn't exactly call that duel wielding.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Oh really? I must have remembered wrongly.

But still, highly unlikely.

T

tony007

Well, can't count on a modder to do this you know, you gotta go professional and hire one of those lionhead employees to do it. But i don't have time to convince them, even 100 people can't convince a company's employee. I bet lionhead is already busy making Fable 2.:(