• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weather effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruu

Reaction score
I've been moseying around Albion getting the rest of the gnomes/silver keys/gold keys, what not, and I've noticed that sometimes there's actual weather. I was in the back garden of the castle when it started raining. I've got to Mistpeaks before, and it's been snowing.

Is this just random, or does anyone know if it's based on a time of day or something? I just thought both effects were really pretty.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I'm going to say random and I base that on absolutely nothing.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Huh...I've actually never really noticed any weather effects. Maybe i'm just unlucky :blink: Or i'm just not very observant when it comes to little specks of rain or snow on my screen. Is there lightning and thunder?

Aruu

Reaction score
I sadly haven't seen any yet, but the rain in the castle gardens was pretty heavy.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Lionhead should implement some form of archaic meteorological control system, similar as the system in Fable 2- Knothole Island. A perk of royalty, per se.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed the rain at the castle. When I saw the snow falling in Mistpeak I thought it just happened all the time there, went back, it wasn't snowing...like magic. Nope haven't noticed any thunder or/and lightning. Perhaps I wasn't looking at the time if there was.

Status
Not open for further replies.