• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weirdo in Veiled Path

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
You know that guy at the far end of Veiled Path? He lies down, under awning, wears a mask, and saids weird stuff.
Is he just a weirdo, or is he like the demon door, where you have to do something for something to happen. If that makes sense. :blush:
A little ways from him, up some stairs look like a door. But I can not get in. Is that a door, and how does it open?

Thanks for any help. :D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
You know that guy at the far end of Veiled Path? He lies down, under awning, wears a mask, and saids weird stuff.
Is he just a weirdo, or is he like the demon door, where you have to do something for something to happen. If that makes sense. :blush:
A little ways from him, up some stairs look like a door. But I can not get in. Is that a door, and how does it open?

Do you mean the Hermit? That's the only guy I can think of... if so, there is a side quest in Aurora which requires you to give him a brain. I can't remember the name of the quest, but it should pop up sooner or later if it hasn't already in your quest list when you visit the map in the Sanctuary.

As for the door - I know the one you mean but I don't recall what to do with it. I think it's the Enigma but I could be wrong. Without the game up in front of me, I can't place it properly. Someone else will be able to tell you about it though :)

TheGreenAlloy

Reaction score

It's not the Enigma, I can tell you that.

After the brain mission you can go back to him and he will warn you against another revolution, and saying one already took place. He said that on my good save.

Dlcee any1?!?!?!?!11one??+1

King William

Reaction score
Yeah the hermit. I did give him the brain. And he does talk about another revolution. I just wonder if it is gibberish, or if it is something. But up some stairs from him, looks like a sideways sliding door.

And yes, it is NOT the enigma. I have already done that.

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
It's highly likely it could be DLC as Aurora is so open to expansion, and it's such an obvious big closed door to just ignore (although wouldn't put it past LH - why do that when you can make AFRO HAIR!)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the spooky door.

SkylineF3

Reaction score
you give him a brain in a side quest in aurora =)

Status
Not open for further replies.