• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What creature...

What creature should they get rid of?

• hobbe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nymphs

• trolls

• beetles

• wasps

• undead

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • balverines

• bandits

• minions

• scorpions

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arckon

What creature...

WHat creature shouldn't be in fable 2? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd have to say nymphs.

They are the bugs you can't swat

Two Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

B

blu phoenix

Re: What creature...

hobbes. bloody stupid freaking cretaures who annoy the hell out of me!!!arghhh!!..NO HOBBES or i'll SUE!!!muahahaha!

A

Arckon

Mo sueing. That will be bad for lionhead and projectego.

B

blu phoenix

Arckon said:
Mo sueing. That will be bad for lionhead and projectego.

i know arc i was only joking...just please no hobbes!!

C

Crims0n_m00n

Well, since i can't say lady grey, thunder, or avo, i'll have to go with hobbes. Bloody little b*st*rds. They're annoying as hell and totally worthless. sorta like avo.

A

Arckon

here here
pint.gif

C

Crims0n_m00n

*devilish grin* intelligent move, mortal. Reala would kill you if you didn't! lol. He's rather arrogant and if not worshipped on a nightly basis, well, lets just say, you don't want him to find you.

God I love being able to talk like that and get away with it!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

As much as i hate Hobbes, they just remind me of the original so much. It would be like removing Grunts from Halo, they are annoying as hell but it wouldnt be the same without them. Id say remove the small beetles and wasps and make something more interesting instead.

L

Liberator

I said minions. I mean wasn't the point of them that they were Jack's lackeys??? With Jack gone, I'd kind of like to see the minions leave the picture as well. On the other hand, it might be kind of neat to see highly-intelligent minions rallying any remaining forces against Albion.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Liberator said:
I said minions. I mean wasn't the point of them that they were Jack's lackeys??? With Jack gone, I'd kind of like to see the minions leave the picture as well. On the other hand, it might be kind of neat to see highly-intelligent minions rallying any remaining forces against Albion.

That's why I voted minions...

B

blu phoenix

ah minions...anoying little buggers aren't they?

C

Crims0n_m00n

Liberator said:

I always thought (and kinda hoped) they'd bring Jack back stronger and harder to beat. Dam video game makers always do that. Though it would be funny if Jack suddenly saw the "error of his ways" and turned good.... Can you see Jack without his mask and in bright clothes.... That would scare the crap out of me.... I always saw him as trying to be bada$$.... even though he didn't much succeed due to lack of strength.... I'm sure dumb ain't i? just.... psycho:wacko:

A

Arckon

no not really but have you considered threopy j/k

C

Crims0n_m00n

THERAPY IS EVIL!!!!! NEVER!!!! I WILL NEVER GO TO THE ACCURSED THERAPISTS OFFICE!!!!NOOOOOOO! never never never never never never!

Status
Not open for further replies.