• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What destiny do you like?

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score
Re: What destiny do you like?

MournfulStorms;347607 said:
Being evil takes too much work, you have to keep running from the guards and everyone hates you...even though I was slightly entertained by watching children cry when they saw me :p It's also a bit difficult since you want to get gifts and so on...

I like being evil from the start. It's so much fun in the beginning. Fighting guards, breaking in and robbing shops... weak. Sure, the town folks will never fear you. Even the kids hate you because you're nobody. But that's the fun. And it's hilarious to hear things they say to you.

Watch my avatar. You see it? It will blink soon. WHEN IT DOES...I have Won.

You have won. It's so charming.

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

^Why, thank you.
Being evil, I find, is relatively easy in the beginning. But once you start getting gifts and such...then you have to start the mass-murders. (I find Oakfield to be particularly fun. It's kind of like hide-and-seek.)

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

MournfulStorms;349133 said:
^Why, thank you.
Being evil, I find, is relatively easy in the beginning. But once you start getting gifts and such...then you have to start the mass-murders. (I find Oakfield to be particularly fun. It's kind of like hide-and-seek.)

You're welcome. I adore your avatar.

My favourite playground is Knothole Glade. And seeing the red guards there always brings back the memory of Bargate's humiliation. Lol.

Mattbees

Reaction score

I like to be good for moral reasons. Plus when your good everyone likes you. Of course if theres a house a like and the owner wont sell it......
Also skorm and avo arent real ask the oracle