• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you wish to come back in Fable3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
-What do you wish to come in Fable III?
-My boyfriend.

I'm straight though, so I'm getting a girlfriend. But still. XD
(Too inappropriate? ^^,)

Sir Llednar Twem

I am but a peasant, All hail The Tyrant Lord
Reaction score
If Hero of Bowerstone, aka Sparrow, dies of age my guess is that so did Garth and Hammer (and even Rose, unless when and if she came back in Fable II she came back as a child, the same age she was when she was killed by Lucien), Reaver is only still alive because his deal with the Shadow Court is probably still intact. This also makes a reappearance of Rose less likely, unlike as I said she came back as young as she was when she was killed.

If she did, she should only be 65-70 years old when Fable III begins and since she is also a Hero, she should be alive still unless she was killed or something else happened to her.
Another reason for her survival is that she was being taken care of by William Black AKA Scythe the greatest Will user ever im sure he could have tweaked her aging process a tad.

Autarch

Reaction score
Stephen Fry as a voice actor is enough for me. <3

VOTE

Reaction score
Maybe you will be given the choice to revive that area, or at least promise to do so as you're rallying up followers.
i agree you should be able to fix in place in Albion

ok what i want back is the sister but you know only if you choice love on F2 i want the heroes from F2....hey who would love to see your hero as a king or queen in fable 3 but only a video of logan killing him

Mastperf

Reaction score
I didn't read every reply so it might have already been mentioned. I was thinking since it's about 60 years after Fable 2, that's just about enough time for Reaver to need to make another sacrifice, right?

sirsimon

Reaction score
I would like two things to come back, Hook Coast and the Northern Wastes

Michael0100101

Reaction score
Ok, I thought of something cool, but doubtful. Reaver comes back (not the doubtful part), and assuming you didn't destroy it in fable 1, he stumbes upon jack of blades mask (this is the doubtful part). The mask easily convinces him to put it on with promises of riches and eternal youth, thus the ultimate bad guy is born.

Also, I would be supprised if knothole island didn't come back, thats always been my favorite region. I hope they increase on the area of knothole island though. Like make a huge dark forest for you to explore. Maybe stumble upon the ruins of some ancient knothole knight stronghold.

Status
Not open for further replies.