• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

F

FableFreak

Re: What does everybody look like?

I hate it when random people stare at me. Sometimes I wish I had the bayonet with me and stab them in the face. I'd yell "Who ya staring at now b*tch!"

F

FableFreak

Dark Drakan;62733 said:
Well someones a happy camper :lol:

But sounds like the right way to think to me.

Andy, If I was completely sane would I hang around here? :lol: :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

FableFreak;62736 said:
Andy, If I was completely sane would I hang around here? :lol: :ninja:

I ask myself the same question multiple times a day and im one of the co-owners of this 'asylum', so I guess that says a lot about me.

F

FableFreak

Well we certainly have a... ermm... colorful cast of people in our little hub...

V

Vegeta

Im sorry if I offended you Droded It came out wrong.

L

LionHeadTex

FableFreak;62720 said:
You don't happen to belong to the Noseless Panji Tribe of Outer Mongolia do you?
Haha, good one man :lol:

My friend has a tendency...of being too anime. Sometimes, she leaves out the ears :wacko:

But I think she did good

And yes, I posed for that. But when she was almost done, she had to look right at my face and I walked away as soon as I could.

R

-Ravan-

Me.jpg
is me also on my my space, i thought anyone could view profiles they just can't add comments and such if they haven't a profile.

B

blue crow

Tsuyu;62723 said:
:devil: Rawr!:devil:

You'd be surprised how many people that say that - I think it is my eyes or something...

One of my favourite pass-times is just to stare at random people - I enjoy scaring them... :shifty:

I dont get it you dont look that scary you look like the average goth high schooler. Your eyes look normal too i dont get it how people think your scary.

L

LionHeadTex

-Ravan-;62775 said:
Me.jpg
is me also on my my space, i thought anyone could view profiles they just can't add comments and such if they haven't a profile.
Raven!For a moment there I thought you looked like a greaser from the outsiders...you know, because of your black hair that's pulled back...I might just be drunk right now though:hmm:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Tex, are you in like an Art club? lol Good sketchers you and your friends>.<

Tsuyu, Like I said in one of your pics, I reckon you should smile more! When I read your posts it makes me smile, I'd like it if you were to smile as well.^_^

Ravan, I still can't see it >.< Could you maybe upload it on photobucket or something?

Vegeta, Its cool, Thanks for the PM! ^_^

Drakan, Yeah I meant leave for the night..:ninja:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

blue crow;62881 said:
I dont get it you dont look that scary you look like the average goth high schooler. Your eyes look normal too i dont get it how people think your scary.

Well, it is most often not the way I dress ect ect..that freaks people out - but I wear red contacts and most people do not suspect someone to have red eyes really, so I get alot of "shock value" out of those contacts - old people sometimes look like they'll have an heart attack or something when they glare at me...

It is not visible in most of my pics due to bad quality, but this one got it alright...just too bad the camera didn't take a picture of my whole face, like I intended...*sigh*

DSC00170.JPG

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;63054 said:
Well, it is most often not the way I dress ect ect..that freaks people out - but I wear red contacts and most people do not suspect someone to have red eyes really, so I get alot of "shock value" out of those contacts - old people sometimes look like they'll have an heart attack or something when they glare at me...

It is not visible in most of my pics due to bad quality, but this one got it alright...just too bad the camera didn't take a picture of my whole face, like I intended...*sigh*

DSC00170.JPG

Liking the contacts Tsuyu :thumbsup:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Aw, everyone's just so darned pretty...better get back to my paintshop pro and make more pictures...(feeling left out)

B

blue crow

Tsuyu;63054 said:

DSC00170.JPG

The contacts are cool i dont know why people get scared cause of that. Its sad when people were stuff they like and other people judge them about there looks,wealth,ect

V

Vegeta

droded;63049 said:
Tex, are you in like an Art club? lol Good sketchers you and your friends>.<

Tsuyu, Like I said in one of your pics, I reckon you should smile more! When I read your posts it makes me smile, I'd like it if you were to smile as well.^_^

Ravan, I still can't see it >.< Could you maybe upload it on photobucket or something?

Vegeta, Its cool, Thanks for the PM! ^_^

Drakan, Yeah I meant leave for the night..:ninja:

your welcome, I didnt see this in time and accidently sent another 1... so ummm... you can just disregaurd that.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Heehee, we must all Worship the Tsuyu. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;63190 said:
Heehee, we must all Worship the Tsuyu. :lol:

Seems like Tsuyu has his own little fanclub growing :LOL:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;63054 said:

DSC00170.JPG
Nice contacts they look very hellish! :devil:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

A friend of mine used to wear cat eye contacts. Do they affect your vision like red shades?