• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: What does everybody look like?

ive always had long hair its like down to my shoulders, well i do like heavy metal its in my blood

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

EDIT: Ah crap, wrong person... sorry

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

l_c561a57cfabb1a6b92d6ad074028709b.jpg

l_96745f60c3a880224c8cc9a9abd9dad0.jpg

l_51c832ed1dd296d0619ab0a5efd53440.jpg

H

HodgePodge

Wow Sephi, did you do all your hair red or is that just a trick of the light?

L

LionHeadTex

I didn't care about my hair until my mom told me I had to cut it, then I looked in the mirror and went, "What the hell, I have hair?" o_O

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

HodgePodge;116402 said:
Wow Sephi, did you do all your hair red or is that just a trick of the light?
Most of it's Red yeah. :D

H

HodgePodge

Nice. I've been thinking about dyeing my hair, but to be honest there's not much to die. At the end of the second semester I completely shaved my head, so...:p

L

LionHeadTex

Sephiroxas;116405 said:
Most of it's Red yeah. :D
Awesome.

Speaking of red hair, I dyed my hair red and made some spikes(not with that hard dye, some spray ****) once in middle school (from what I remember), and we had this deputy who was really strict about hair. We dyed our hair just because we wanted to see how she would react. A few classes later, she caught me and I had to drain it all out in the bathroom. I know it doesn't sound that interesting at all, but the point is the deputy, who by the way hates dyed hair and spikes and weird hair cuts, etc...she had this exotic bow thing in her hair with all these pig tails (I had no idea what was going on over there)...but she's bailing on people that don't even have that bad of hair compared to hers! But, being the person I am, I just flicked her off when she wasn't looking, and dyed it again on the last day of the school year.
;)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`m so proud of myself.. I (with my choir) opened the Viljandi Folk Music Festival - it`s quite a big event in Estonia.
We were so great that many regard our concert as the best to open this Festival.
Sakala: Pärimuspidu algas regilaulu rütmis This is a picture of us, performing "Käsikivimäng". Anyway, I´m the left one with short, blonde hair.

*:ninja:This was my chance to shine:p*

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Nice picture, Rotid [grin]. I got a question, though-- one I'm too lazy to check. I was trying to remember the capitals of Estonia and Lithuania, because I was getting them confused and I needed it for the nerdy academic knowledge game show-thing I'm on with my school. Is Estonia's capital Talinn? I couldn't remember... Riga and Talinn are the two I kept thinking of, couldn't remember which was which, or even if I was putting the right cities with the right countries. For all I remember neither could be right for either of those countries.

Randomness done--

Oh, and projectego... any particular reason you were being so focused on taking a picture of yourself? You looked kind of... intense in that. I.E., creepy. No offence, of course.

Anywho, here's a wonderful picture of me (be warned, I deliberately chose won that would sear your eyelids. I'm in a bathing suit, so you get the full view of my xylophone... I mean, ribs (I TOLD you I was emaciated). And yes, I did deliberately pick one where I'm wearing tinted goggles so I could continue my three-picture streak of not posting a shot that doesn't hide my eyes...:

Oh, and additionally this picture is several years old (three or four) and I did paranoiaclly go to the trouble of blacking out my shrimp sister's face.
Bsuit-1.jpg

L

LionHeadTex

Ah you don't look bad Walker,(Actually, the women would decide ...I think it's a bit strange for a straight guy like me deciding that...)

Just uh...whatcha hidin' there man :ninja: I hope it's a super soaker, and not a real gun. (on the other hand, that would be pretty cool)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Jester.;120858 said:
I remember seeing those
"then you know what this means right? your uncle is a very handsome man":lol:
Haha! I miss that. I laugh at my own jokes by the way... I know, I'm sad. ^_^

Walker;120888 said:
Oh, and projectego... any particular reason you were being so focused on taking a picture of yourself? You looked kind of... intense in that. I.E., creepy. No offence, of course.
I do? Yikes. Wish I could blame it on having a poor camera phone but I wasn't even aware I looked that way.

G

Grim Reefa

dont worry projectego, u still look beautiful to me ;)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Walker;120888 said:
Nice picture, Rotid [grin]. I got a question, though-- one I'm too lazy to check. I was trying to remember the capitals of Estonia and Lithuania, because I was getting them confused and I needed it for the nerdy academic knowledge game show-thing I'm on with my school. Is Estonia's capital Talinn? I couldn't remember... Riga and Talinn are the two I kept thinking of, couldn't remember which was which, or even if I was putting the right cities with the right countries. For all I remember neither could be right for either of those countries.
[/spoiler]

You are almost right, Estonia`s capital is Tallinn (with two l-s), Lithuanias capital is Vilnius and Riga is the capital of Latvia.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

Here's my senior picture...

picig3.jpg

pic2ym1.jpg

R

ruler_of_albion

psp006.jpg

u may want to wear some glasses while looking at it, or else your eyes will melt

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Ahh my eyes didn't melt. :D