• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Fable 3 NEEDS! Must see lionhead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_onny

Reaction score
Re: What Fable 3 NEEDS! Must see lionhead!

I was thinking of a more limited thing than what I imagine WOW is (I've never played it). Three parts with different attributes, e.g. speed, power, reach, etc. If you had to do it for every weapon it would be tedious but if you could just design 3 or 4 of your own to add to your arsenal it would rock.

Think about it, you could customise a really evil weapon, or really good and different players would come up with different weapons that suited them.

Problem with fable 2 was you always ended with an augmented master sword that looked common after about 3/4 of the game, if it was your very own 'super sword' you'd care about it much more.

Just limit the available parts to avoid repetition - simple.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Or make there one quest (or quest reward?) where you get to make your own weapon. Just one custom weapon. That would take PM's beloved care factor through the roof.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

The ability to kill children, burn cities to the ground, and dare I say it...rape people. Not because I'm and advocate of rape and child murder, but because when I play the evil guy, I play an absolute monster and often find myself coming up short. Clearly no game company with the interest of continuing as such would dare consider putting the ability to rape in their game, but I thought I would go ahead and scare some people.

Failing that, I'd like the children whos parents I kill right in front of them for the sole purpose of traumatizing their little brains, to confront me one day. I'd be walking down the street, and while other people flee in fear, some young adult walks up to me, pulls a gun and yells "You killed My Father!" He'll be dispatched quickly of course but its the thought that counts.

Hellsing Queen

Reaction score

Ah wow there IS someone that feels the same about creatures as i do!*high fives TehZomgFactor*

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Fenrir;360592 said:
The ability to kill children, burn cities to the ground, and dare I say it...rape people. Not because I'm and advocate of rape and child murder, but because when I play the evil guy, I play an absolute monster and often find myself coming up short. Clearly no game company with the interest of continuing as such would dare consider putting the ability to rape in their game, but I thought I would go ahead and scare some people.

Failing that, I'd like the children whos parents I kill right in front of them for the sole purpose of traumatizing their little brains, to confront me one day. I'd be walking down the street, and while other people flee in fear, some young adult walks up to me, pulls a gun and yells "You killed My Father!" He'll be dispatched quickly of course but its the thought that counts.

Lol,I always zoom in just to see their faces..That would be a great idea for a quest...

I say Fable III needs...More places....Uniqueness.....And of course costumazation.....Maybe you could travel on personal ship to Aurora...And confront the people there and maybe sign a treaty or declare war

zew96

Reaction score

i think fable 3 needs
* A more easy way to get money i like the idea of your opponent dropping a small amount of coins when you kill them.
* I would also like the idea of armor not the stuff made from cloth but the stuff made form plate or mail that would be cool.
* One thing that needs to be included in this game is the ability to jump freely and a better walking mechanism (not saying that it's bad) but it's almost like in fable 2 if you were speed running and turned a corner quickly you would drift around it I just want to have a firmer grip towards the ground.

Lithary

Reaction score

Yeah... Fable needs jumping... could add a lot of cool moves that involve jumping...
I think that it would be cool to see some martial arts in game and a regular staff ass weapon even though I don't think it would fit in current Fable world...

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

I dunno if anyone's brought this one up before:

I'd like to have my character lose weight through exercise. A hero spends all his time running everywhere, barely sleeping, eating like once every 12 years, and uses all his spare time doing acrobatics and fighting with a big-ass heavy sword or bow. So why does eating a f****ing carrot make him lose more weight instantly than all that does?

Put it in there!

EDIT:

How about having a "hand-to-hand" ability? You could equip padded gloves [maybe spiked?] that would go in your melee slot, thus use X to attack with them, and become a martial artist guy. Or girl. Or... Hobbe. Doing all kinds of flips and kicks and punches would be awesome! Would definitely make the game more interesting.

Lithary

Reaction score

Rat;390657 said:
I dunno if anyone's brought this one up before:

I'd like to have my character lose weight through exercise. A hero spends all his time running everywhere, barely sleeping, eating like once every 12 years, and uses all his spare time doing acrobatics and fighting with a big-ass heavy sword or bow. So why does eating a f****ing carrot make him lose more weight instantly than all that does?

Put it in there!

EDIT:

How about having a "hand-to-hand" ability? You could equip padded gloves [maybe spiked?] that would go in your melee slot, thus use X to attack with them, and become a martial artist guy. Or girl. Or... Hobbe. Doing all kinds of flips and kicks and punches would be awesome! Would definitely make the game more interesting.

I agree...
Maybe even make sleeping and eating necessary so if you go to long without sleeping or eating you start dieing...

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

There are a lot of things that I want, tat are already said. But what I think is what Fable 3 needs, is more of the things we (at least, I) enjoyed mostly in the first two games. One of the main elements.
I want MORE of:

Choices & Exploration.

Lithary

Reaction score

^So mother ****in true!

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

How, thank you! Do you think the message is clear enough?
But yeah, that's the main thing I want improved in Fable 3.

Cain

Reaction score

D3m190d;390717 said:
How, thank you! Do you think the message is clear enough?
But yeah, that's the main thing I want improved in Fable 3.

I believe the term is why thank you. I think killing somebody needs to have more impact. You could spend the last two games mudering a whole town and not give it much thought. Lionhead needs to make the townspeople more likeable and especially the children.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Another thing is we need more things to do i mean fable 2 had a few things we could do but it didn't really fully satisy my needs that I would of expected from such a great game. I just hope that lionhead will listen and actually put some more things in that we can do instead of just having basically nothing to do once we have done the side quests and the main quest.

Yes I do realise a game can't last forever but it could last abit longer than fable 2 did.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

White Knight;390758 said:
I believe the term is why thank you.

Dur... You're right. -_-'
XD

I also want: Enemies to be (much?) harder to beat, more new enemies, and (much?) more spells.

I DON'T want extra legendary weapons, because that would take all the essence of ''legendary'' away. Ye, there's still one of it, but still:
''Hey I just used The Hammerthyst to get the Daichi.'' ''Oh, me too. But I used the The Perforator and The Calavera.'' ''Ye, the Calavera. I remember getting it, but I didn't switch The Chopper for it, because I like axes.''

...See?

Well, the ONLY condition in which I would appreciate so many legendary weapons is when the world is very large (so harder to find one), and hard to get (keep trying until you get it, or work co-op, or something). If the Legendary weapons are still more powerful than the normal weapons, it's much more rewarding.

Lithary

Reaction score

White Knight;390758 said:
I believe the term is why thank you. I think killing somebody needs to have more impact. You could spend the last two games mudering a whole town and not give it much thought. Lionhead needs to make the townspeople more likeable and especially the children.

I think that they have to be of bigger importance to... like in TES series... you never knew witch character may give you some quest to find something cool and/or important so game gave you a choice... you can be evil ******* and go kill everyone on rampage, but then you face the consequences...

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

I want clothing that improves attributes of the different aspects of your characters abilities. The more beneficial an item is to one play style, say spell spellcasters, the less beneficial it would be to another playstyle, melee combat or guns. Given three top tier sets of clothing at minimum plus the dye system and you have many different aesthetic styles to choose from.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

there was an idea mentioned on the forums a while back, talking about morphing clothes, and more special dyes, such as ones that add shadows or sparkles to clothing, to give more of a 3d effect and texture.
the knothole knight armour was probably my favourite armour in f2, mostly because i looked cool, and you could basically change the colours of it.

Lithary

Reaction score

I like the idea of having costume armor, clothes, weapons and trinkets, but I hate... and I repeat... HATE the idea of them morphing...
We should be able to chose what effects will our items have and how will they look...
Using them should only allow us to add more effects or/and improve already existing ones...
I mean... this is game that brags about giving us CHOICES and FREEDOM after all :p
And yeah... they should let us name our items like we want... so I can have my 'BOOTS OF ULTIMATE ASS KICKING'... MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA!!! XD

Lithary

Reaction score

Yea... listen... I didn't play Fable 2, but I never heard anything of being able to duel with other players... if that feature wasn't available before maybe it should be now... I mean... after beating all the monster and game enemies I think it would be good to have a god one-on-one (or maybe even a battle royale) with your friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.