• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Games Better? Fable Tlc? Or Fable 2?

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score
Re: What Games Better? Fable Tlc? Or Fable 2?

Em, there isn't Fable 2 for PC, so Fable TLC is better IMO

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

When a man asks a question, other men tell him what to do. He agrees and he is happy.

I like being poetic anyways, get Fable II Limited Edition it's good but if you like the 4 types of swords and no royality, then stick to Fable.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Hey hey hey, there both as good as each other, just depends on the storyline. Well i know the storyline of both of them so i dont even know why i said that but anyways, Fable lost chapters would have to be better because thats where the story started, where the legend as such began.

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

Well, it depends on what the man wants.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

It depends on what people want, i mean if people just by games not to follow on the storyline then they will probably like fable 2 better.

I dont really see the point in buying a game not to follow the story that it has.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Fable TLC...

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

It is definitely a hard choice, as both games offer unique goodies...but I reckon I'll stick with the original

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Fable 1.
All the way, I don't even have to think. I mean yeah Fable 2 has the flashy looks and graphics but I just don't like the feel of the game play. you couldn't run in drunk in a bar and start fist fighting everyone like you did in Fable 1. =]

KAWAiiCHiBiX3

Reaction score

I think that that if Lionhead were to make another Fable game, they should take elements from Fable TLC (the unique gaming experience, the amazing music, the innovative storyline) and combined it with Fable II (a - sort of - open world, actually DIFFERENT character designs, large variety of weapons, greater selection of civilian clothing) then the game would be nothing short of immense.
:)

bigbob

Reaction score

Lady_Gray;334306 said:
Fable TLC was/is way better. My eyes and butt hurt after Fable TLC because I didn't stop playing until I got almost completely finished but it was totally worth it. With Fable 2, I had to have Gossip Girl going on in the background and finished with ease. Very disappointing, to say the least. But I liked the dog.

ill say the lost chapers was better. and the dog sucked for me, useless in a fight and it always seemed to find crap for me to dig up.

Cain

Reaction score

KAWAiiCHiBiX3;351340 said:
I think that that if Lionhead were to make another Fable game, they should take elements from Fable TLC (the unique gaming experience, the amazing music, the innovative storyline) and combined it with Fable II (a - sort of - open world, actually DIFFERENT character designs, large variety of weapons, greater selection of civilian clothing) then the game would be nothing short of immense.
:)

What the hell do you mean 'IF'?

I like fable better than its sequel. You had to eat A LOT of food to become fat, not just eat a pie and then your fat albert. And I like the guards uniform and the fact you could wear some.

S

Samoss

Fable TLC was for me more Fun,i completed TLC about 6 or 7 times and now iam playing again TLC,Fable 2 is completed 2 times,it was good game but still think in TLC was more fun.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Fable 2.

I'm the only one who seems to think so. Fable TLC bored the sh*t out of me. But, I don't like many games in that era/style. Oblivion, excluded.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

I had more fun with TLC.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

The fact Fable II is 500 years on is the very reason i love it so much! You're in the same universe, same legends and myth, but a new time frame. I loved the way Albion evolved when I played it.