• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happened to the children we had in Fable 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

femalehero777

Reaction score
I wish Peter put in the reason Logan and the Prince/Princess' "older siblings" aren't there. They should've put a part in where Walter says they were murdered or something like that.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure canonically, the Hero only had two male children.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
could becouse the others went far away as they dont want to be king or queen

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
If I remember right, in Fable II Lucien killed your family before meeting you on the Hero Rock in Bower Lake. Can someone check the dialogue Lucien uses before he shoots your dog and you?

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Aye, two kids. The fall of all kingdoms. But I can appreciate the idea mentioned here. If it had been said that Logan killed them all to seize power for himself, that'd be cool. It's something that would fit him quite well, I think.
If that were true, why would he kill all of his siblings EXCEPT one? It doesn't make any sense. Also, if you read between the lines (Trollblight weapon description, character dialogue, etc.) you'll discover that Logan was a pretty decent king up until his trip to Aurora. Not only did he rid Albion of trolls (no small task), but he apparently was a very active king. He didn't just sit in his castle. Ben Finn said: "He used to go on trips all the time." Since we know that all of his soldiers who were with him were killed by The Crawler, we can deduce Logan obviously traveled with an entourage. So, while he may not have been a capital 'H' Hero, Logan was still going around exploring and killing monsters.
It's a shame that Logan's character was never developed further. He was a good man driven to terrible acts by fear and guilt. Odds are all of the people who died at The Crawlers hands were Logan's good friends.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure canonically, the Hero only had two male children.

There hasn't been any confirmation as to the gender of Fable 3's Hero. You're right about the rest though.

If I remember right, in Fable II Lucien killed your family before meeting you on the Hero Rock in Bower Lake. Can someone check the dialogue Lucien uses before he shoots your dog and you?

That wouldn't matter. The Hero of Bowerstone can choose to revive his/her family or just make a new family after Lucien is defeated.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
He -could- revive them. But do we know which choice is canon?

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
The hero only acknowledged just two of his/her children. That’s the way things go...

That's kinda harsh, right? Although, you could make a new side quest in Fable 4 about how the hero of Bowerstone had other children but didn't acknowledge them. Those children grew up hating their Father/Mother for that reason, and plotted against the King/Queen. So, in fable 4, the children of the children that were not acknowledged threaten the King/Queen in some way.

Just a thought. I doubt that this scenario will actually happen.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
He -could- revive them. But do we know which choice is canon?

No, we don't, but that doesn't really matter considering the Hero of Bowerstone can make a new family after Lucien is killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.