• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Hero are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lao113

Reaction score
fI was ofcourse melee with magic sheild combo, couldn't be bothered with bows.

fII and fIII it has to be guns, fII shooting > fIII because you could actually head shot quite easily if you got the hang of it. I'm pretty good with will if I do say so myself, but I find it far to easy to use to seeing how it'll kill everything effortlessly. When it comes to ranged shooting and rolling seems more fun for me =/

Guren

Reaction score
None of the enemies in the game use the gauntlets so nice try. However, a lot of them DO use guns and I dodge them all the time.
Magic is magic, the gauntlets just help the hero concentrate their willpower. And if your going to say it can't be magic without gauntlets-- what about the force push bandits and the fireball bandits? Or the sentinels summoning shadows?(Which I guess is different since we cant actually use a spell to summon, but we used to be able to) So I can say that I've effectively been able to dodge every type of magic an enemy has used against me, just by being in a dodge state. It doesn't even matter if it appears I am hit, whilst in dodge state I am invincible. Also, you called me out, if it was otherwise you would've stopped posting after you said you preferred magic.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Magic is magic, the gauntlets just help the hero concentrate their willpower. And if your going to say it can't be magic without gauntlets-- what about the force push bandits and the fireball bandits? Or the sentinels summoning shadows?(Which I guess is different since we cant actually use a spell to summon, but we used to be able to) So I can say that I've effectively been able to dodge every type of magic an enemy has used against me, just by being in a dodge state. It doesn't even matter if it appears I am hit, whilst in dodge state I am invincible. Also, you called me out, if it was otherwise you would've stopped posting after you said you preferred magic.

You're not very good at reading, are you? Also, we don't know what that is and there are no "force push bandits". What game are you even playing? Because it certainly can't be Fable III.

Guren

Reaction score
You're not very good at reading, are you? Also, we don't know what that is and there are no "force push bandits". What game are you even playing? Because it certainly can't be Fable III.
There are bandits with the force push power... come on I don't even fight them that much and I've found them. Just look harder, or wait for more information to come up I suppose. But, if you look at the fight with Saker as an example, he uses a combination of fire and force. He uses force for close range AoE and fire for long range (tho it can be argued those are molotovs or something, he can be seen with balls of fire in his hand at the end when you execute him)

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
There are bandits with the force push power... come on I don't even fight them that much and I've found them. Just look harder, or wait for more information to come up I suppose. But, if you look at the fight with Saker as an example, he uses a combination of fire and force. He uses force for close range AoE and fire for long range (tho it can be argued those are molotovs or something, he can be seen with balls of fire in his hand at the end when you execute him)

That's not Force Push. He hits the ground which causes a shock wave, nothing else.

Guren

Reaction score
That's not Force Push. He hits the ground which causes a shock wave, nothing else.
Prove it? because just how the fireball bandits can hold the fire, I've seen force bandits holding little balls that look to be a force push spell, and then it causes a shockwave that looks like force push?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Prove it? because just how the fireball bandits can hold the fire, I've seen force bandits holding little balls that look to be a force push spell, and then it causes a shockwave that looks like force push?

I've never seen it and I've played through this game several times and I've done all the little sidequests too. So if anyone needs to prove anything, it's you.

Guren

Reaction score
I've never seen it and I've played through this game several times and I've done all the little sidequests too. So if anyone needs to prove anything, it's you.

Then in that case I'll just wait until more videos are uploaded and then send you it. Ta~Ta.

XCRmonger

Reaction score
In Fable 2, I was all strength. In F3, I used the will considerably more. Love that gauntlet... can I haz a real one? :(

CitrusKiss

Your Health is Low
Reaction score
I love using Melee, so I suppose I would have to stick to it.
Even though casting spells is such fun :)

KarverDaKlown

Reaction score
I always stuck with melee weapons but towards the end of F2 I started getting more into ranged weapons. its still headin that way for me for F3.

Status
Not open for further replies.