• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What heroes would you like to see in Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score
Re: What heroes would you like to see in Fable 3

Little_Sparrow;358510 said:
well now we know where the origin of " butt pirate" comes from. REAVER!

speaking of pride, maybe he invented the pride colours too x)

naaaa but hes not that gay. When i first met him i thought he was a jerk with a lot of money and nice clothes. But i only found out he was gay when he talked about sleeping with andrew.

Well i doubt he acually gay, but when i heard that he was basically a awesome pirate who never misses i was hoping for a jack sparrow type of character. Cheesy i know but it would fit the profile so much better!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^Reaver is bi.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Oh noes :O I saw nothing wrong with Reaver.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Necromancer11;358529 said:
^Reaver is bi.
yeh he mentions sleeping with a lot of people. Girls and guys.

The Hero that I want most is Scythe.

It would be cool to have some sort of side quest that involves Jack of Blades, but I don't want him to actually return for any major plot points.

F*ck Reaver. I only hope he comes back so that I can kill him.

I don't have an overwhelming urge to kill Hammer like I do with Reaver, but I also didn't like her because she's an annoying fat bitch who won't shut up, so I'd want her to stay out of Fable 3.

Never had a problem with Garth, he was cool. I hope he makes an appearance.

Obviously Theresa is going to be in Fable 3. We've already seen her in the teaser trailer, and of course she'll have to be there at the end of the game to say "What will you choose?". I'd rather she wasn't a part of Fable 3, though. Maybe this time you'll actually get to kill her, and the ending in which you do so will be the canon ending. :lol:

Lucien is dead, and unlike Jack of Blades, I hope there's no sort of quest that involves him. He was a horrible antagonist.

yah lucien was a really weak antagonist. I was disapointed. He was one of those villians who treats people like ****, yet people still do things for him, when he can easily get his ass kicked. Like look how long you had to fight, and how difficult it was to kill some enemies, when you can one shot that prick. I also would very much like to see some sort of quest involving jack or scythe. I have had a few ideas how it would play through. One quest could be on where rose is ( for scythe) and another for jack could be the cult of blades is back and trying to resurrect jack of blades in wraithmarsh. Interesting plots i think. I dont get why everyone hates hammer tho. Shes nice. She may be a tad annoying but if you really want to point fingers hate on theresa! shes the one who started this scheme to get ur sis killed, and the drive to get lucien to build the spire for her! reaver is just insecure so boasting makes him feel good. Im just biding my time until i can kick his ass and loot him from his awesome clothing and gun :) i think garth was cool. Strong silent types always are. Only i was disappointed in his clothing mesh. It should have been him in will users clothes, like the set in the original fable or something

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

I want Reaver back so I can kill him. Or maybe there'll be a quest where he tells you that you must be Sparrows child and he will ask you about going somewhere to show them a note and it will turn out that the place is a bandit camp and then you kill him for betraying you. Or if your good, you scare him out of town.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Reaver has a beastly gun so I am not so sure on how you would scare him out of town and that is if he returns with Garth.

Strange Angel

Reaction score

I'd like to see Hammer return. Yeah, I know she's fat and obnoxious and gets on your nerves - that's why I like her! :lol: She doesn't give a crap what other people think! I have mixed feelings about Reaver coming back - I hated him, but he was interesting. He's the kind of character you love to hate. And Garth was just plain awesome.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Originally posted by Little Sparrow
well now we know where the origin of " butt pirate" comes from. REAVER!
lol. and of course he wants you to follow him into "Reaver's rear passage" to "escape"

anyway, i think maybe reaver will rule the country you go to war with. itd be interesting.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

my guess is all the heroes from f2 will be in f3, since garth said he will meet the f2 hero again, and reaver and theresa are confirmed.
only hammer hasn't had any clues or confirmation that she will return.

i wouldn't mind fighting alongside the heroes with the new combat and action system.

Mr. Jacob

Reaction score

F*ck Reaver. I only hope he comes back so that I can kill him
YES SOME1 WHOS AGREES REAVER IS A HOMOSEXUAL !@#@!@#$%%^$#^&^##%##$%$##$%##%^&
It would be cool to have some sort of side quest that involves Jack of Blades, but I don't want him to actually return for any major plot points
i agree nd disagree i think he should come in towards the end with some big role or be undercover as a person that can give u guidance but less than theresa and at the end he reveals himself and u can then kill him, let him go, or accept him as a ruler with u

wick97

Reaction score

it could be cool if jack of blades was back +rep

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

That bad*** guy Reaver.

LeadBasedPaint

Reaction score

I'd like to see Twinblade make a return as an undead or something along those lines. He could be the boos for a side quest where travelers have been having trouble with undeads and he's the leader or what have you. It would also be cool if they made references to the heroes of the original Fable like the Guildmaster ot Thunder(Besides the Potion).

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Mr. Jacob;371818 said:
. YES SOME1 WHOS AGREES REAVER IS A HOMOSEXUAL !@#@!@#$%%^$#^&^##%##$%$##$%##%^& i agree nd disagree i think he should come in towards the end with some big role or be undercover as a person that can give u guidance but less than theresa and at the end he reveals himself and u can then kill him, let him go, or accept him as a ruler with u

100% agree. I think he should be the mastermind behind all your troubles. Jack of Blades is awesome!

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

it would be fun if hammer came back and we could kill her. garh could become an advisor or something along that line. it would also be fun if scythe, reaver, jack of blades, and twinblade returned

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Lucien: Noohhhhh... He means nothing.
Hammer: Whatever. I can live with it. She, on the other hand, can't. I'll kill her.
Dog: Eh- Can it be a white wolf? Twice as high? Be strong and swift and I can ride on it? Then, YES! Otherwise: Wha'ever. He'll find some treasures for me, but at the same time block me from getting them.
Reaver: Mehh. Sure. >_> If Reaver really is gay, I'll never enter his 'Secret Passage' again...
Garth: Okay. Actually, yeah sure! He's pretty cool. Will powers FTW.
Jack of Blades: Hmm, only if it adds something good to the story. He should be some badass evil, in Theresa's conspiracy. Only then It'll be cool. Just bringing him back, selling celery and cheese would be... A cool easter egg.
Theresa: Yes please! Evil Theresa Conspiracy, using the heroes for a greater goal.
Scythe: HELL YEAH!!! The first Archon! The William Black! Well, not necessarily, but he should return somewhere in Fable... At least Theresa should be in Fable 3.

Anyone else? Can't think of one. And guys long gone, like Nostro and Twinblade, that would be stupid, but mostly illogical. (Nostro was pretty awesome, though.)

XD : Reaver's Secret Passage...

LeadBasedPaint

Reaction score

D3m190d;374566 said:
Lucien: Noohhhhh... He means nothing.
Hammer: Whatever. I can live with it. She, on the other hand, can't. I'll kill her.
Dog: Eh- Can it be a white wolf? Twice as high? Be strong and swift and I can ride on it? Then, YES! Otherwise: Wha'ever. He'll find some treasures for me, but at the same time block me from getting them.
Reaver: Mehh. Sure. >_> If Reaver really is gay, I'll never enter his 'Secret Passage' again...
Garth: Okay. Actually, yeah sure! He's pretty cool. Will powers FTW.
Jack of Blades: Hmm, only if it adds something good to the story. He should be some badass evil, in Theresa's conspiracy. Only then It'll be cool. Just bringing him back, selling celery and cheese would be... A cool easter egg.
Theresa: Yes please! Evil Theresa Conspiracy, using the heroes for a greater goal.
Scythe: HELL YEAH!!! The first Archon! The William Black! Well, not necessarily, but he should return somewhere in Fable... At least Theresa should be in Fable 3.

Anyone else? Can't think of one. And guys long gone, like Nostro and Twinblade, that would be stupid, but mostly illogical. (Nostro was pretty awesome, though.)

XD : Reaver's Secret Passage...
Considering Nostro was already pretty long gone in the original Fable is just testiment as to what is possible. I'm not saying bring back Twinblade in his once seen glory and form, but maybe a soul or undead causing some mayhem.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

LeadBasedPaint;374790 said:
Considering Nostro was already pretty long gone in the original Fable is just testiment as to what is possible. I'm not saying bring back Twinblade in his once seen glory and form, but maybe a soul or undead causing some mayhem.

Well, I can live with an undead reappearance of Twinblade, as long as it's not connected to the main story. It would be rather cool fighting an undead Twinblade: It'd seem like some combination of him and Nostro. However, he shouldn't be so stupid, plunging his two blades into the ground, and then spend half a minute pulling them out, while you get free play on his back...
So, sure. If it's just some side quest...

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I'd like to see a new cast of Heros. Remember those fate cards? There was still two other cards left (or was it one...) The choice and The relic were still remaining. The Mage, The Pilgrim and The Thief were the only ones we found...

Any Ideas on these two remaining fate cards...? There are still two heros out there... Unless our Main Character was the choice...

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

The Choice was the choice at the end of the game, I think. Maybe The Relic is the man mentioned in Rose's letter so maybe The Relic is Jack of Blades or Scythe

Status
Not open for further replies.