• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite weapon?

Acestyler

Reaction score
What is your favorite weapon?

Tell me ur ideas of your favorite weapon :D

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: What is your favorite weapon?

My favorite weapon would have to be The Royal Scepter with 4 augments of strength boosters. Mostly because I'm dressed like a king and it suits me, but also because it's great in combat.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

For now its the Daichi

But tommorow im going to find some good augments for the Royal Spectre

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

Four augmented master flintock pistol or Red Dragon. They were both pretty awsome.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Red Dragon and The Daichi.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

^ Four augmented master katana and master turret pistol are better b/c you can pick the augments, inflicting more damage. At least, that's what I think.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

yeah, the Red Dragon is the crappiest gun, people need to get over them

Archie

Reaction score

The Rising Sun because it obviously looks awesome. the Enforcer well i like shotguns.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

goatfeasters;388665 said:
^ Four augmented master katana and master turret pistol are better b/c you can pick the augments, inflicting more damage. At least, that's what I think.

ssjcb1186;388670 said:

So what that it does more damage? I don't give a damn. Red Dragon is for the win. It looks awesome, and is super fast, and it kills with one shot <33333333

ScubaToaster

Off hunting Hollowmen
Reaction score

4 auged cutlass, and axe. Also love master flintock pistol for sniping. :)

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;388670 said:

The Red Dragon actually does the most damage in the game.

Archie;388733 said:
The Rising Sun because it obviously looks awesome. the Enforcer well i like shotguns.

The Maelstrom looks way awsomer.

Destro23

Reaction score

Master Katana and Master Clockwork Pistol with 4 Aug slots.

Aug:
Luck or Life - Ghoul Augment with armor and offense
It's Not Luck - Gold Augment with armor and offense
Luck and Skill - Devastating Augment for Skill with armor and offense
Combat Mastery - Discipline Augment for EXP with offense

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Daemon300;388736 said:
So what that it does more damage? I don't give a damn. Red Dragon is for the win. It looks awesome, and is super fast, and it kills with one shot <33333333

clearly we're not paying attention when we shoot a gun. Red Dragon dmg: 41 Master Clockwork Pistol dmg: 47, Flintlock dmg: 65...yeah, I'm kind of sure you're not killing enemies in one shot. Actually, I can guarantee it. It doesn't really look all that good either. We seem to just like it for it's cost...5 Gold, and for the ability of getting it, which is not worth it. Overall, it's a horrible gun masked by impressiveness.

There's even a load screens that says "some legendary weapons aren't as good as regular weapons, but their augments are rare and powerful" when clearly they are not rare seeing as you can buy them and put them on a regular gun. It's just...no...it's a bad weapon.

byLifeCamera

Reaction score

4 augmented master flintlock pistle
Daichi

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Daemon300;388736 said:

To tell the truth the Red Dragon looked nothing like I thought it would look

byLifeCamera

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;388782 said:
clearly we're not paying attention when we shoot a gun. Red Dragon dmg: 41 Master Clockwork Pistol dmg: 47, Flintlock dmg: 65...yeah, I'm kind of sure you're not killing enemies in one shot. Actually, I can guarantee it. It doesn't really look all that good either. We seem to just like it for it's cost...5 Gold, and for the ability of getting it, which is not worth it. Overall, it's a horrible gun masked by impressiveness.

There's even a load screens that says "some legendary weapons aren't as good as regular weapons, but their augments are rare and powerful" when clearly they are not rare seeing as you can buy them and put them on a regular gun. It's just...no...it's a bad weapon.

it is only good if you zoom in.
so if you dont, then its just like a really horrible version of the flintlock pistol
WITHOUT a goul augment

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

byLifeCamera;388815 said:
it is only good if you zoom in.
so if you dont, then its just like a really horrible version of the flintlock pistol

That's what we should be doing with every gun, if not, every pistol...that's why it's the worst gun in the game. We're only impressed by it because of the difficulty that comes with getting it. It seems like I'm one of the few who can look past that and see how bad it really is.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;388822 said:
That's what we should be doing with every gun, if not, every pistol...that's why it's the worst gun in the game. We're only impressed by it because of the difficulty that comes with getting it. It seems like I'm one of the few who can look past that and see how bad it really is.

Dude, the Red Dragon is the best gun b/c, although it has low damage from one shot, it still shoots in practically 6 round bursts (if your trigger finger is fast enough). If you add that up, it has more damage per round (246) than any other gun. As I said before, each round is basically one bullet because of its automatic capacity. The reload is relatively short, too, giving it more damage per minute than any other gun (besides maybe the Perforator).

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I still completely disagree. The Red Dragon does not shoot that fast and the reload is noticeable. I had high Accuracy and Speed when I first used it and one round didn't even kill an enemy. It's definitely not as fast as my finger and the reload is just as long as any other gun. That's why one shot decapitations are better than 6 shot kills. There's speed with multiple shots and a kill, they're two different things, which is worth more? (clearly the kill speed)
I guess it boils down to a personal thing: Do you want to shoot a semi-automatic or kill enemies quickly? I guess we'd have to do a test to see which is better. I bet doing the Colosseum would be a good test. See how many points each gun gets. I think I gave my Red Dragon away along with a bunch of my other legendary weapons seeing as I don't use them.

Moon-Shadow30

Fable Lover
Reaction score

Four augmented Master Flintlock Pistol and Master Mace.