• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What personality disorder are you?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
A personality disorder isn't a patient's overestimation of their own appearance or abilities, or need for admiration. What about schizotypals and schizophrenics?

A narcissist is a person who has an abnormal amount of selfishness, self value and vanity and in comparison lacks compassion, conscience and to an extent, the ability to love others.

I know this because I'm studying it at A Level Psychology.

Reaction score
The easiest way to define a Narcissist without getting technical is to simply say that a Narcissist is a person who is in love with themself.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Huh. Apart from a little OCD, mine was seemingly normal.

I guess because,
"Do you murder people in their sleep ninja style?", wasn't in the list of questions.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
no matter how accurate this quiz may seem, don't take anything it says for granted guys. self-diagnosis is a pretty stupid thing to do. there's a reason people go to a half a decade of additional schooling to make these diagnosis. if it was as simple as an online quiz the world of medicine wouldn't be so ridiculous with it's expectations for doctors, psychologists, nurses, and pharmacists.
it's probably easier to graduate from law school then to graduate from medical school

The easiest way to define a Narcissist without getting technical is to simply say that a Narcissist is a person who is in love with themself.
or that it's named after Narcissus... the greek god who was so good looking he was cursed with falling in love with his own reflection.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
"1. self-admiration: excessive self-admiration and self-centeredness

2. personality disorder: in psychiatry, a personality disorder characterized by the patient's overestimation of his or her own appearance and abilities and an excessive need for admiration. In psychoanalytic theory, emphasis is placed on the element of self-directed sexual desire in the condition."

I'm not exactly in the mood to argue right now but those are the definitions of narcissism.
Right. Then wouldn't it be difficult if someone of that definition were to even believe they have something wrong with them? They're beyond admitting it unless they're in therapy or something. It's really just wordplay seeing as they basically mean the same thing. We're just getting a little too technical...:/

I don't know, how you take the definition against how I take seem to be conflicting. Even though it's not really that serious.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I really didn't need a test to tell me that I'm Schizoid. Misanthropic too. The two go hand-in-hand really, I love it!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
Heh.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
I have no scores below moderate!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Wait a minute... how can i be a schizoid if im histrionic??? Makes no sense! Oxymoron anyone?

Juju

Reaction score