• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What The...?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrZoid

What The...?!

I received a PM from 1AK with a link to this site, www.FableTLCforums.createmybb.com, its basically a bad version of this one with just a forum.
The thing that puzzled me was that when I went on it I saw a member who had the same name and signature as me! o_O

I was wondering if anyone else got a PM from anyone about this weird site AND who the hell the person is who copied my name and sig!

Or...if the creator of the site thing just took the liberty of adding me as a member without actually asking and made a few posts with my name...:unsure: :realmad:

C

Coolmist

Re: What The...?!

DrZoid said:
I received a PM from 1AK with a link to this site, www.FableTLCforums.createmybb.com, its basically a bad version of this one with just a forum.
The thing that puzzled me was that when I went on it I saw a member who had the same name and signature as me! o_O

I was wondering if anyone else got a PM from anyone about this weird site AND who the hell the person is who copied my name and sig!

Or...if the creator of the site thing just took the liberty of adding me as a member without actually asking and made a few posts with my name...:unsure: :realmad:

now that is werd some one must of seen ur name on this forum and liked it lol or maybe some one trying to say ur a copy cat lol.:wacko:

D

DrZoid

Coolmist said:
now that is werd some one must of seen ur name on this forum and liked it lol or maybe some one trying to say ur a copy cat lol.:wacko:

All i know is that its weird, and that someone is either definatly copying me OR someone has added me as a member to their site even though I don't know them :wacko:

But they even got the signature wrong: "If My Body Was A Tornado I would Scare Every One In the Trailor Parks.." :rolleyes:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
HE TOOK THE PLEASURE OF COPYING ME!?....is he stalking me as well!?

No idea at all, it is kind of strange though o_O

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Be afriad, be very afriad...
o_O
Free forums are a wonderful thing, they'll give them to anybody you know lol...

V

Vegeta

I think i was copied i saw it and i asked drzoid if he was going to join...

I didnt copy it someone else did...

Status
Not open for further replies.