• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What will your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score
Re: What will your character look like?

I thinking im gonna use guns and my sword alot too... its just the way I play. However, I always like to costumize the character to look as much like me as possible, so Ill probably have to reply the game over again after deciding the best way to do that. :p She'll be netural with good morals but a bad temper and some serious vainity issues lol.

Benjamin510;416372 said:
The girl had the looks, the boy was ugly,

hur hur hur :lol:
youve obviously never played as a neutral chick and upgraded her abilities in strength to the max.... nothing could be uglier than that was. >.<

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Just like in the previous two Fable games, I'll be a pure Will user (or in Fable III's case, a pure gauntlet user). I'm actually eager because PM mentioned in a video that you could equip two different gauntlets with two different spells and when you cast, the spells would combine. Should be very interesting to not only see if that's implemented but to also see how it works out.

I'm going to be very depressed if they remove the Will lines. That has been my favorite feature since the original game and one of the reasons I enjoy being pure Will.

If the guns in Fable III are better looking and not as clunky/annoying to use as the ones in Fable II are, I may give them a shot.

8D

Haha, anyways, I am intrigued by the custom weapon feature so who knows? I may abandon my pure Will ways in favor of guns but I will NEVER be melee. Ever. I hate it and it's boring.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

Benjamin510;416158 said:
He's gonna look like the Joker but 10 times uglier. Right?

Mine is going to be a mix of all three, and going to look like Justin Bieber but less uglier and just keep the singing part.

... ouch...\

anyways

I just started to replay Fable 2 so I can have 2 perfect files to transfer over to Fable 3. I'll probably have my characters look similar to my Fable 2 Characters. If thats possible.

Good Character : Cover Art Guy (good guy)

I tried to make him look as much as the cover guy as possible. But with the weapon straps gone awww..

Weapon : Longsword (It will probably turn out thick because of Gamerscore)
Pistol or Longbow (hope it comes back)
Will: None, or a possible teleport/time spell (lightly used)
Outfit: Like the Fable 2 cover
Hair: Long or Ponytail

Evil Character: Evil Witch Sexy *****

All will user
half naked
Will maces like weapons

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Robmokron;416791 said:
... ouch...\

anyways

I just started to replay Fable 2 so I can have 2 perfect files to transfer over to Fable 3. I'll probably have my characters look similar to my Fable 2 Characters. If thats possible.

Good Character : Cover Art Guy (good guy)

I tried to make him look as much as the cover guy as possible. But with the weapon straps gone awww..

Weapon : Longsword (It will probably turn out thick because of Gamerscore)
Pistol or Longbow (hope it comes back)
Will: None, or a possible teleport/time spell (lightly used)
Outfit: Like the Fable 2 cover
Hair: Long or Ponytail

Evil Character: Evil Witch Sexy *****

All will user
half naked
Will maces like weapons

What makes you believe your gamerscore will make the weapon thick? I'm pretty sure it doesn't have that great and effect on your weapon. :lol: I hope anyway, my Gamerscore is hench. ^_^

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

GhostlyIcicle;416831 said:
What makes you believe your gamerscore will make the weapon thick? I'm pretty sure it doesn't have that great and effect on your weapon. :lol: I hope anyway, my Gamerscore is hench. ^_^

i read it somewhere :p

ALPHA boss

Reaction score

I Had like 4 or 5 heroes in Fable 2 and they were all different. For my first playthrough though will most likely Use primarily ranged weapons and bit of the Will, all while keeping A neutral alignment (its the only way to go) I expect my hero to be Tall, Dark, and Handsom... dark as in his clothes and stuff, I dont think you will be able to make a black guy.

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

I still think that the ultimate morphes belong in the fable tlc

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

personally i alway go evil

Evil will rule the world muwhahahaw

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

I know people are viewing this talk plz i hate talking 2 myself drives me nuts

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

ALPHA boss;416910 said:
I Had like 4 or 5 heroes in Fable 2 and they were all different. For my first playthrough though will most likely Use primarily ranged weapons and bit of the Will, all while keeping A neutral alignment (its the only way to go) I expect my hero to be Tall, Dark, and Handsom... dark as in his clothes and stuff, I dont think you will be able to make a black guy.

that didint make the game as unique because u couldent create the character yourself it just gave some ulgy A** guy that u turn into the ultimate hero by change clothes or hairstyles this is the only problem i had with the game

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

i will where nothing but pants and go evil so i can have the demonic tatoos and wing i will also wield have a big freakin hammer to smack people around with
If my calculations are correct,
Slinky + Escalator = Everlasting Fun
your calculations where correct

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

Stranger;416924 said:
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

You might want to organize all of your ideas into a single thought-out post rather than five posts in a row, and you might want to wait more than just a few minutes to see if anyone's going to respond.

still u gotta admit that the morphes and stuff would of looked way better in fable tlc it would somewhat fit the time line

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

depending what the armor will do like if it morphes like your weapon i will wear a chest plate and boos with the pants that it

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Evil, horns, red lines over body, kick ass black wings..... wait?! this is my character not me?!

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Eugh wings. Horrible idea, i wish you could choose to have horns or spikes or will lines instead.

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

Blestb;416981 said:
Eugh wings. Horrible idea, i wish you could choose to have horns or spikes or will lines instead.

OMG another opinion....P.S opinions are like Fat chick NOBODY WANTS 2 HEAR THEM:(

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Fable1Fan;417321 said:
OMG another opinion....P.S opinions are like Fat chick NOBODY WANTS 2 HEAR THEM:(

You do realize that what you just posted is also an opinion, yes? No I doubt you did... you don't have the mental capacity to comprehend what I'm saying.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Stranger;417325 said:
P.P.S. The statement that nobody wants to hear opinions is a broad and generalized opinion - the worst kind. Go away. A forum is for friendly discourse. If you can't do that, shove a sock in your mouth (and/or unplug your keyboard) until you can.

I think my post was better.

/ego

Fable1Fan

Reaction score

Stranger;417325 said:
P.P.S. The statement that nobody wants to hear opinions is a broad and generalized opinion - the worst kind. Go away. A forum is for friendly discourse. If you can't do that, shove a sock in your mouth (and/or unplug your keyboard) until you can.

People arent suppose 2 be friendly they are just god's playthings

Status
Not open for further replies.