• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Nothing yet

Sucked: Where the clucking bell is my Skyrim????

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked; Skyrim

Sucked; Skyrim...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
(So, should I be disturbed that everyone that so many people liked my discovery of pants?)

Rocked: I got roughly 2/3rds of the **** I needed to get done done.

Sucked: That's an absolute number. By actual quantity of work, I still have something like 4/5ths remaining. And I have no free time this weekend.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Xmen First Class (watched it on Blu-Ray and there really is NO discernible difference. One point to me, I think)

Sucked: Skyrim not here. Skyrim better be here tomorrow or I'm going to have a screaming fit. Skyrim shaped hole in my life right now... :(

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Somehow managed to wrangle $90, and am planning to buy Skyrim with it.

Sucked: My car registration is due, plus I have about a billion more important things than Skyrim to worry about right now.

Reaction score
Rocked: Watching the mighty boosh again for the first time in years, ooh the nostalgia.

Sucked: Had dry, irritated, strained eyes for more than a month now. Need to get this sorted so I can get to playing Skyrim without it giving me a bleeding migraine, doesn't help that my eye lids spas out every time I try to apply my eye drops (have to apply them four times a day, ain't I lucky?) plus I've nearly poked myself in the eye several times...ugh so sick of this.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Skyrim is as good as I expected and cant wait to fit in another session on it.

Sucked

Had it since Friday morning and only managed 3 hours on it and unlikely to get to play it properly again until Sunday afternoon. Plus I have 3 other games to make progress on which I dont have time for when ive got to fit Skyrim in. Currently at work with 3 and half hours left and just want to get home.

Azer249

Reaction score
Sucked: Skyrim didnt come and i ordered it of amazon, they said it wouldnt be here till the 19th.

Rocked: I shouted at them, said i was returning the item and brought it off steam. Win.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: SKYRIM IS HERE! I HAVE A MAP AND EVERYTHING! THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME I MIGHT VOMIT!

Sucked: Only had an hour to play so far because of visitors but tonight I don't plan on going to bed AT ALL

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: SKYRIM IS HERE! I HAVE A MAP AND EVERYTHING! THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME I MIGHT VOMIT!

Sucked: Only had an hour to play so far because of visitors but tonight I don't plan on going to bed AT ALL

Not just me that was impressed with the map then.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Sucked: I'M A PUSSY!

Rocked: This semester is almost over...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Got to spend a little more time on Skyrim yesterday. 5 hours in and done about 6 quests, man this game is huge.

Sucked: Monday comes around to fast and now stuck at work bored yet again.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: The Thieves Guild questline - DO IT NAO!

Sucked: No one wants to marry me :( Plus I keep getting attacked by giants for no reason...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Skyrim is pretty awesome.

Sucked: it's kinda buggy, and I need a detect life spell, and a stronger fury spell.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sucked: No one wants to marry me :( Plus I keep getting attacked by giants for no reason...

It's your face. For both. :troll:

But seriously, for the marriage thing, I noticed even having the amulet, the option to marry some of the listed NPCs won't show up. Sorta annoying. I found a couple potential house husbands, but they're all meh.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sucked: it's kinda buggy, and I need a detect life spell, and a stronger fury spell.

Less so than Oblivion and Fallout 3 so thats fine with me and after only 1 patch with more to come.

Rocked

Going to fit in new episode of The Walking Dead then try and fit some Skyrim in. Been some time since ive played a game that has got so many people talking and sharing experiences. Just made a kick ass Thai red curry too.

Sucked

Havent managed to fit any Skyrim in today yet must will try later. Think my girlfriend is getting bored of me talking about it all the time. :lol: