• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Great night of TV scheduled for tonight and The Walking Dead is back. Supervisor I hate is off work all this week.

Sucked

At work currently and 9 hours left to endure.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
ROCKED!!!!! - Have my new Kayaking helmet, that costed me a small fortune, finally arrived after a very long wait.

Sucked...I might not be able to make it to my best mates 21st party.. :'(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Jake is being recommended for Special School to start as soon as possible

Sucked: Psychology meeting tomorrow and he's gonna be SO mad...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Finish at 3pm today and got some DVDs from Lovefilm to watch tonight.

Sucked

My Internet speeds are all over the place and getting random disconnections. Played around and tweaked some things yesterday and have managed to up my speeds a little but im getting nowhere near the speeds im meant to be getting. Emailed Sky to see what they have to say. Also havent had chance to get onto MSN to catch up with Scott for some time.

Reaction score
Rocked: Ordered my new PC last weekend.

Sucked: Direct debit's taking donkey's years to process the payment, (I hate buying over the Internet.)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

The Walking Dead is as brilliant as ever and Season 3 has started with a bang.

Sucked

Sky are testing my line and my Internet speeds are all over the place and connection drops frequently. Means I can barely browse smoothly and Lovefilm instant is useless at the moment as everything buffers every 5 seconds. Last time I measured my speeds last night it was 357kbps I mean really.... my connection 10 years ago was better than that. My phone browses faster than my laptop internet currently.

They claim testing takes 10 days and they start your speed at lowest speed and build it up to see what line can take, so why did they start it on 1867mbps and then on the 4th day of testing its on 357kbps!? Im meant to be getting between 3MB and 10MB at very least, though package was meant to be closer to 20MB.

Reaction score
Rocked: went to see skyfall yesterday.

Sucked: had to sit on the very front row, volume was overkill and I could hardly see the screen without getting a stiff neck, ruined the whole experience really...never sitting at the front again *grumbles to himself.*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

The Walking Dead, best show on TV currently and season 3 has been a whirlwind so far and only 4 episodes in... wow. Also finished redoing my kitchen cupboards and sink in 2 and half days, before picture is when I removed all the cupboard doors before ripping sink out and bottom pic is how worktop looks now. Couldnt fit whole kitchen in the picture so just fit in the most recent part.

Sucked

Waiting for a new episode of the shows I watch each week, the wait is a killer. Also not liking the cold, I hate the damn winter.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Nice job :D Rest of our kitchen refit is being delivered on Saturday and then it'll be Steve's turn to sort it all out. think I may vacate the premises for a while when that happens...

Rocked: Jake's back at support group after two weeks of it not being open

Sucked: Nothing, really. Uh...I ran out of peanuts?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Steel Panther gig last night was great, one of the best gigs ive been to in some time.

Sucked

Got back at 1am and had to get up for work at 5.30am.

Whenever you make an important phonecall you get put through to some call centre outside of your countr? Usually India where you cant understand a word the person on the other end is saying and the line is terrible. Now ive got to wait 5-10 days to get a new bank card posted to me because my bank are morons who have blocked it due to 'apparent' suspicious activity. So now have to write myself a cheque whenever I want to access my own money so looks odd carrying a cheque book around everywhere.

Im sure if someone 'had' stolen my card they would have accumulated more than £12 costs on it and wouldnt have bought a return ticket to the same town for 2 adults and 1 child and be having the tickets delivered to my home address in my name...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Got through the works Christmas Party at the weekend & didnt get so wasted I make a fool of myself this year which is great. Also everyone seems quite happy at the moment as they are feeling festive & lots of games are coming out.

Sucked

Really expensive at this time of year, very cold & never very much to do at work so working days drag a little. Also most of the shows I watch are all coming to the end of the Season or the mid-season break.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Jake starts Special Needs School on January 10th

Sucked: Josh is weird-ill. Dunno what's wrong - time for doctor's and blood tests, methinks...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Only at work for 2 days this week & get plenty of gaming time on my days off.

Sucked

Long day at work today before im off.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: We're not all dead yet so I haven't just wasted a load of money on Christmas

Sucked: Dressed Jake in his uniform to see if it fit ok and cried like a stupid woman for about ten minutes because he looked so little. CURSE YOU, PARENTHOOD! I didn't give two craps when it was Jessica...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Had 2 good days off work & got plenty of gaming in there & lots of productive things done also. Also only have 1 full working shift & 4 hours of work left until Christmas day.

Sucked

Working tomorrow & likely going to be a long boring day.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked:

cute-meme2_zps40719431.jpg

Also, it finally snowed today of all days, go figure.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Last full day of work currently & going out for a meal & some beers tonight with some friends.

Sucked

The weather truly sucks, even by our standards this weather is awful. So dark & everywhere is flooding, so damn depressing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Double Post FTW

Rocked

New TV & new games for Christmas & also lots of booze & chocolate.

Sucked

Cant play all the games at once & now im back at work & just want to be at home on the Xbox.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Rocked:

Feeling great about my college finals. Just two papers left!

Sucked:

My granddad got ran over by some kid riding a motorbike. 5 fractures.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Can start saving money again now Christmas & New Year are out of the way. Also got plenty of games to keep me occupied so I can become a hermit to do so without guilt.

Sucked

Feels like I havent had as much time off as everyone else seem as though my usual day off is a Tuesday anyway. Also spent most of yesterday feeling pretty awful after indulging in lots of alcohol over many days.