• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When do you get to see your sister again

Fablekid95

Reaction score
When do you get to see your sister again

i need help somebody tell me when i get 2 see my sister again.i picked the wish of love

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score
Re: When do you get to see your sister again

Simple answer is you don't. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you get to meet her in Fable 3.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Maybe in Fable 3, otherwise not at all.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

All you get to see of her is her letter.

Cain

Reaction score

You might see her in Fable 3 as your aunt.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

But probably not.

ojox the blob

Reaction score

What the hell, why would she appear as your aunt in Fable III, no offence intended but if she died and didn't come back in Fable II what's going to encourage her to come back to life fifty years later?

Also at the end when you pick The Wish Of Love, I never really thought about it but why don't you see your sister again.

PS. When Lucien told me my wife'd been killed I laughed out loud. She was mean to me.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

ojox the blob;348217 said:
What the hell, why would she appear as your aunt in Fable III, no offence intended but if she died and didn't come back in Fable II what's going to encourage her to come back to life fifty years later?

Also at the end when you pick The Wish Of Love, I never really thought about it but why don't you see your sister again.

PS. When Lucien told me my wife'd been killed I laughed out loud. She was mean to me.

person 1: Wait a minute. Didn't you have a sister...who 'died' in fable 1?
person 2: Oh yeah I remember now! Why is she in a game that's 300 years in the future??
person 1: I dunno, man. It's wierd how they can make a sister live to be hundreds of years old in these games.

Cain

Reaction score

ojox the blob;348217 said:

I said she might appear as your aunt, I never said she will appear at the start of F3. You don't see your sister because it creates an effect with her sending a letter to you saying shes with somebody who might be scythe and so that means she might appear in fable 2 as your aunt at some point in the game if Lionhead decides to explore it.