• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where In Albion Do You Think Rose Is?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Where In Albion Do You Think Rose Is?

a lot of arguments on WHO rose is with. I have already made up my mind on who its with ( Scythe)

but im not posting this to argue. I am wondering where she is. Samarkand?
Memory Lane? Some unknown island? Brightwood? Northern wastes??

the only hint they give us to her whereabouts is that: she is in a great big forest with trees that go on forever. That could be so many places. For example westcliff, or brightwood. So where do u guys ( and girls) think she is? :ninja:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Where In Albion Do You Think Rose Is?

I think Lionhead just put her in a forest where the trees seem to go on forever to have her in an unknown and mystical place. I doubt they decided on a specific location for her.

Ichanolic

Reaction score

Maybe she's in the perfect world.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

spire... ?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Necromancer11;355361 said:
I think Lionhead just put her in a forest where the trees seem to go on forever to have her in an unknown and mystical place. I doubt they decided on a specific location for her.

i dont want to ACTUALLY fine out. i just want your opinions on where she is. Its fun.

and the spire, doesnt have trees, and the perfect world is possible. I know it wasnt just a dream, otherwise u wouldnt have the music box. So its probably another realm

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;355483 said:
i just want your opinions on where she is.

Well that's my opinion on her location. There isn't one.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

well...trees that go on forever would lead me to believe that she's still in the perfect world.
either that or a demon door
(and she's with jack not scythe :frenchy:)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Well, I suppose if she was in a specific place, it would have to be the perfect world, but I still don't think a location was decided on.

cheezMcNASTY;355713 said:
(and she's with jack not scythe :frenchy:)

Hmm...Would you be interested in a private debate on this topic?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

so i guess we're all thinking rose is in a perfect world...?

Necromancer11;355720 said:
Well, I suppose if she was in a specific place, it would have to be the perfect world, but I still don't think a location was decided on.

Hmm...Would you be interested in a private debate on this topic?

if it is a duel you seek, then i accept!
duel.jpg

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

^ DUEL ! Round 1 Ding-Ding :p

Seriously tho, I personally think she is with Scythe . . . no flaming all Jack fans out there lolz
As for location I think The Perfect World isn't a bad shout. But probs Northern Wastes tbh

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^^+rep for the squirrels! (seriously)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

So tell me where in the world is Rose Sandiego?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;357069 said:
sandiego????

It's a popular culture reference.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I believe she is with Sythe but as for a specific location I think she is in the place that Sythe hid out in for so long. And when you picked the wish Love she appeared there. OR! When she died Sythe did some Houdini trick and brought her back to a forest which he has a tree house where he has lived over the ages.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;357917 said:
I believe she is with Sythe but as for a specific location I think she is in the place that Sythe hid out in for so long. And when you picked the wish Love she appeared there. OR! When she died Sythe did some Houdini trick and brought her back to a forest which he has a tree house where he has lived over the ages.

that is possible. I have a lot of theories. Im no pro, but lately i have been playing fable 2 and tlc, to compare how they changed the map around. I noticed they screwed up a lot on their part. For instance Old town, should be where the market is. If you go from heroes guild, to lookout point to bowerstone ( all in fable tlc) u will get to market place in fable 2. Also i noticed greatwood is gone, replaced by brightwood. In order to get to oakvale ( wraithmarsh) u must go to greatwood, to darkwood. So where is it all????? like what is oakfield and westcliff and rookridge supposed to be in fable 1???????

i have a feeling hes in one of the opened demon doors. Maybe in that demon door in the guild, or the guild woods and its all in a protective dome. Maybe hes in hook coast, northern wastes, or maybe hes another country who knows. The hero needs to speak up sometime to be clear about wishes. I dont want 1000000 gold i want a billion! i dont want rose in unknown whereabouts i want her with me!

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

the great wood and brightwood thing may be just because of a change of common name

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Tsuyu;356024 said:
So tell me where in the world is Rose Sandiego?

THANK YOU! I clicked into this thread solely so that I could make that comment myself. You beat me to it, but hey! It got said!

On the subject of the actual thread-- Perfect World doesn't seem to make sense to me. How and why would Scythe (or Jack, though I doubt it) take her there? I think it makes more sense to be a real place, and my guess would be mainland (okay, so it's an island, so what?) Albion just because Scythe is a King Arthur-style associated-only-with-Albion kinda guy. (And, if you prefer, Jack might be an interdimensional monster badass, but he and the court still set up their rule in Albion first.)

So... maybe Brightwood? Or Greatwood, though I think that's the Bower Lake region these days.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Walker;358515 said:
THANK YOU! I clicked into this thread solely so that I could make that comment myself. You beat me to it, but hey! It got said!

On the subject of the actual thread-- Perfect World doesn't seem to make sense to me. How and why would Scythe (or Jack, though I doubt it) take her there? I think it makes more sense to be a real place, and my guess would be mainland (okay, so it's an island, so what?) Albion just because Scythe is a King Arthur-style associated-only-with-Albion kinda guy. (And, if you prefer, Jack might be an interdimensional monster badass, but he and the court still set up their rule in Albion first.)

So... maybe Brightwood? Or Greatwood, though I think that's the Bower Lake region these days.

What you people aren't seeing is that rose has been dead for 20 odd years! You can't just wish something like that and expect a soul and a body to come perfectly healthy. The perfect world would allow rose soul to heal over time to be (by finding peace, or something of that sort) so that i can support a biological body. Sense Sythe has gone through the void (which is basically as we believe the other side) that he should have some knowledge of the damage it can do on you. I mean look at his physical body.

Anyways just my theory.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Who says she was really dead? You can look at it one of two ways. One way is that she was NEVER dead. If you make the Love wish, you get gypped. Your dog comes back, sure, but Rose was always alive. You just get the letter, so now you KNOW she's alive. And how she survived.

Second way is that the whole point of the wish is that she was never dead. Think of it as a magic retcon, a reset button. She wasn't dead and then brought back to life-- the wish made it so she was never dead at all.

And when was Scythe in the void? Did he fight the court there or something? I don't remember that... or do I?

Little_Sparrow;358507 said:
that is possible. I have a lot of theories. Im no pro, but lately i have been playing fable 2 and tlc, to compare how they changed the map around. I noticed they screwed up a lot on their part. For instance Old town, should be where the market is. If you go from heroes guild, to lookout point to bowerstone ( all in fable tlc) u will get to market place in fable 2. Also i noticed greatwood is gone, replaced by brightwood. In order to get to oakvale ( wraithmarsh) u must go to greatwood, to darkwood. So where is it all????? like what is oakfield and westcliff and rookridge supposed to be in fable 1???????

Don't really follow your complaint. Bower Lake is basically where the guild was. Traveling from there, you get to Bowerstone Market. Sure, Lookout Point was between Bowerstone South and the Guild in the original, but you can assume that either A) Lookout Point was in the load screen you passed over, or B) Lookout Point got swallowed up by the rapidly expanding city of Bowerstone.

Greatwood is less replaced by Brightwood than it's broken into Bower Lake, Brightwood, and a bunch of unlabled territory. Westcliff is in what was part of Greatwood as well, to the south of Bowerstone and across a river. Rookridge and Oakfield are both up towards where Bargate prison was, I think. And Wraithmarsh, I believe IS Darkwood. The swamps and unpleasantness of Darkwood just got a growth spurt.

I was using these maps. We have a better thread somewhere, I KNOW we do, but I couldn't find it. Sorry.