• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where is everyone? *SPOILERS*

Archmenel

Reaction score
Oh, you are the worst sort of people.

Yes, Logan. What happened to him, I wonder? I actually felt a connection with him when I discovered his motives. He reminded me of Revan from KOTOR - strengthening the community through brutality and all.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Or maybe Logan went on to have a sexual encounter with Reaver much like Garth did.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Oh I really do hope that Garth didn't. That seems entirely out of character for him.

I don't hate Reaver, but I wouldn't mind knocking him off his pedestal through a mix of superior Hero talent and equally formidable linguistic capabilites (alright, close to, I don't think I could match him there...he has lived longer and has a bit more in his vocabulary).

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Oh he totally did. One of the books, the one you dig up from the grave in Mourningwood, details it.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Oh, you are the worst sort of people.

Yes, Logan. What happened to him, I wonder? I actually felt a connection with him when I discovered his motives. He reminded me of Revan from KOTOR - strengthening the community through brutality and all.

Sort of like the Devils Advocate. Yeah thats why I spared him. I hope he's still out there somewhere.
There's no sexual innuendo there!

He probably got stabbed in a dark alley somewhere.

Yeah. Yeah. Keep Walking.

I hope not. Logan was a good character in the end. Hated him at first...then even before the end I cottoned on he had a reason for it....

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Oh I really do hope that Garth didn't. That seems entirely out of character for him.

I don't hate Reaver, but I wouldn't mind knocking him off his pedestal through a mix of superior Hero talent and equally formidable linguistic capabilites (alright, close to, I don't think I could match him there...he has lived longer and has a bit more in his vocabulary).

I'd enjoy knocking him off his pedestal via a well-placed fireball.

Also, I refuse to believe Garth is gay or even remotely bisexual. He was a cool guy with a stern and cold personality but he was bad-ass and a real whiz with Will.

Archmenel

Reaction score
A thought on the side: I would very much like to see a new quest where we can track Logan down, hear more about his motivations, his encounter with Theresa, and perhaps even unlock some Hero potential in him and join forces to do...well, something for the betterment of Albion.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Reaver lied. Had to. Just...had to.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Haha, Reaver didn't write the book. It also explained that Hammer is into chicks (at least partway) and she watched Garth and Reaver's... encounter. And liked it.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
A thought on the side: I would very much like to see a new quest where we can track Logan down, hear more about his motivations, his encounter with Theresa, and perhaps even unlock some Hero potential in him and join forces to do...well, something for the betterment of Albion.

Would be nice, huh? I mean, he IS our brother after all.

Untrue. Read the book from the grave in Mourningwood. He slept with Reaver.

It's obviously a joke and I refuse to believe you. >:{

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I know right? I was like, you go Reaver. Bangin' everyone who stands still long enough.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Sort of like the Devils Advocate. Yeah thats why I spared him. I hope he's still out there somewhere.

Yeah. Yeah. Keep Walking.

I hope not. Logan was a good character in the end. Hated him at first...then even before the end I cottoned on he had a reason for it....

He did appear quite decent in the end, as much as could be expected. I do find myself wanting to punish him (through joining me on a rigorous quest) for some of the unnecessary and undeniably brutal things he did, however. Oh, such as blasting poor Elise, blowing a hole in Swifty's head, and chanting that little dictatoral mantra I was able to view with the music box.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Poor poor Garth.

Hammer doesn't surprise me, on the other hand. As she refuse my advances in Fable II *laughs*. Yes, I actually tried.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Oh, such as blasting poor Elise, blowing a hole in Swifty's head, and chanting that little dictatoral mantra I was able to view with the music box.

Yeah that was pretty harsh of him. Is it just me or has the music box change into a dvd player since the last one or did it do that before? Bah.