• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

where will you live?

chasep2829

Reaction score
where will you live?

I have been thinking about houses. There's a lot of choices to choose from. What would you choose? On the reply put down your thoughts there is no limit. How many kids? Will you be bisexual? Bipolar? Anyways go ahead. Sorry if this has been posted!

T

TcoWhite

Re: where will you live?

chasep2829;166380 said:
I have been thinking about houses. There's a lot of choices to choose from. What would you choose? On the reply put down your thoughts there is no limit. How many kids? Will you be bisexual? Bipolar? Anyways go ahead. Sorry if this has been posted!

I Will live in quite a nice spacious big house with a good scenery. I'd live with my single child and my wife (Hopefully my childs a girl Lol) I would be straight, I wanna see the family interaction :p

A

Avos Tear

A big house that looks confortrable.I would have 1 son/daughter and I'll be Bisexual!JK!!!I'd be straight,of course.:angel:

T

TcoWhite

Avos Tear;166387 said:
A big house that looks confortrable.I would have 1 son/daughter and I'll be Bisexual!JK!!!I'd be straight,of course.:angel:

lmao, I'd rather have a daughter in Fabe 2 than a Son for some odd reason. I'd Care more about my Daughter than My Son....hmmmm.....o_O

A

Avos Tear

Me too....But hey! On my girl acount, I'll be a Lesbian...heheh...

T

TcoWhite

Avos Tear;166389 said:
Me too....But hey! On my girl acount, I'll be a Lesbian...heheh...

Meh, I'd still probably stay straight :p

T

TcoWhite

Avos Tear;166392 said:
:eek: I can't believe it...

Meh, i'm not that kind of guy, i dont think wrongly of girls... Well... not most of the time anyways...:ninja: I've always wondered what my friends Bra size was but then again i should shut up :ninja:

J

JoeMac

Well it would all depend on my character and not and if random people can show up at your house i might want to lay low

A

Avos Tear

Omg it would be funny if you're married and a lady comes to your house holding a flower while your wife is with you.( Then you beat the lady up. )<- I'm just kidding, again...

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

i would want to live in a bordello with my 16 foreign wives and 34 children(boys and girls) while my "property" wanders around serving the men of albion who cheat and cant get any without paying

suffering

Reaction score

A clifftop house facing the ocean with a path down the cliff to the beach. everything on the clifftop has to be a forest-ey place.

Im gonna make an experimental character. Make as many children with one spouse as possible, wait a few days to watch the interaction, leave for say.... 10 years, come back to see the changes, leave, wait for 20, com back, repeat

S

sabre3993

I'd heard catacombs, that sounds pretty cool bein underground and all.
Or u know that Shi**y house in the poor district is always awsome.

F

Fabletastic

I'd live out some where like SnowShire valley in a Cabin be straight have 1 son 1 daughter a wife and obviously my dog :p

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

Id live in a snowy Siberian-like forest, straight, 1 son (in girl file id be lesbian).

Z

Zingo

I'd want to have a house by a lake, or the sea. Preferrably a lake!

2 or 3 kids, and I dont really care if they are boys or girls! I would also be bisexual or gay, just to see how / IF the world reacts differently towards you...

A

ashinator

im gonna save up my gold and buy a castle then decorate anyway im stickin to plane old HETEROSEXUAL

G

gdude987654321

after winning millions on keystone ill buy a big castle... and then ill keep my family in my very nice castle and never give them money or food and every month ill eat a pie in front of them and laugh...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I would buy a house where Oakvale used to be.