• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where would you rather be?

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Would you rather fight 15 Summoners or 19 Balvirines and one white Balvirine. I'm guessing they're both pretty easy. I would fight the Balvirines because It seems more interesting.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
... Is this in a real situation, or with hero discipline, or what? Cause I'd take them both if I was a hero.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Hero discipline. I would take them both too but you have to choose one

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The summoners might actually cause a player to have to use a resurrection phial or two, depending on how many health potions are available. The balvarines would be much more annoying to fight because you'd get one jumping at you and potentially knocking you down practically every few seconds, but they'd do significantly less damage.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Well, the Balvarines will get you annoyed and keep knocking you down until you die while the Summoners will just kill you. So its like, would you die this way or this way

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It really wouldn't be that difficult to come out on top in either situation.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
How about 4 Ice Trolls. :devil:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Seriously, I spawned them in one area before..It's almost next to IMPOSSIBLE to fight them without physical sheild. Can't get near em. XD

And even then, you'd probably have to have tons of Will potions so you don't lose your physical shield.