• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which of these guns should I use? (The Enforcer vs. The Perforator)

Which gun do you think is the best?

• The Enforcer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

L

Enforcer
Reaction score
Re: Which of these guns should I use? (The Enforcer vs. The Perforator)

Ok, theres nothing to clarify, unless your really far away, the red dragon cant kill before the enforcer.

Flee4me

Thomas
Reaction score

L;291097 said:
Ok, theres nothing to clarify, unless your really far away, the red dragon cant kill before the enforcer.

I wasnt talking about killing... I was talking about dealing the most damage in lets say 8 seconds...

imagine you're facing a creature with unlimited health...

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

In that case, I wouldnt really fight a creature like that. But damage wise it would make some sense.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

L;291164 said:
In that case, I wouldnt really fight a creature like that. But damage wise it would make some sense.

If the enemy is right in front of you the Enforcer can kill with one shot, the Red Dragon is great for long distance shots, and I am not sure, but think the perforater, can shoot from long distances also. I still prefer the Red Dragon though, it's so fast and great in overwhelming odds.^_^

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

My cannon is the best anyway so who cares about the other guns.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

The Red Dragon certainly sounds like one to work towards but for now, I like the Preferator. True, it has a slow reload but upgrades can help that and remember that while you're reloading, you can always zoom in to improve damage. I don't always fire quickly anyway since I kill most enemies with headshots (sub-targeting) so I needen't spend much time reloading. Also, a great range (further than other rifles) in conjunction with zoom allows you to massacre your enemies from a good distance so sometimes you don't even need to get close up.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

You have to reload 6 times for Perforator, compared to one for the same amount of shots on Red Dragon. Enforcer is just a beast up close though.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Unless your evil, the Perforator scares villagers which is annoying.
The Enforcer is a bent, slow piece of ****.

I hate both of them ^_^.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Comparing the reload speed from the prefarator and other turret rifles and even turret pistols (I don't believe I mentioned this in my last post), I've noticed that it reloads a lot faster. I'd therefore go for the prefarator - until you get the red dragon.

EDIT: The red dragon is in my opinion the best gun in the game. The damage is nothing special but it's improved through augumentation and you take less damage. It also fires with immense speed which is perfect for slaughtering enemies even at close range and making it difficult for them to get close to you. It helps when you do the westcliff development quest since the bandits make larger taregts than the villagers and their heads are at the same height level more often allowing more headshots for triple points to be done more quickly and easily.