• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which of these is most horrifying?

Which of these is most horrifying?

• Total voters

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Whatismosthorrifiyinghere.png

... Seriously. That is what I saw when I was reading this cracked article. I mean, first I noticed that horrifying orange.... thing. But then, there's the G.I. Joe screenshot, too. Which is... pretty bad.

I mean, really? LOOK at that creature. What in the hell is it? What has been done to it? And I mean, I can see "Stop. Stare." That is, however regrettable it may be, the usual human response to someone who is exceptionally deformed. But... "Flirt." Who in their right mind would flirt with that?

And how is that advertising? Are you supposed to click it out of fascinated horror, hoping to see how something that hideous could exist?

I don't want to know, yet I can't look away.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
she doesn't look attractive to me... she looks scary if anything. i dunno, maybe that's hot if your into being dominated or something.
but hey, some people could flirt with girls like that. she's probably being recruited to star on the next season of jersey shore as we speak. :lol:

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
This is just....Just....Ughhh.... There are so many wrongs with this picture...

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I think they're trying to get a generic 'hot', as apposed to being actually attractive. Either way... eugh. Just... ew...