• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHO AGREES?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTE

Reaction score
I LOVE FABLE BUT FABLE 3 TO ME WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT...LOINHEAD GAVE ME HOPE OF THIS BEING THE BEST FABLE OUT BUT HONESTLY I HAVE TO SAY NO.....IM GONNA HAVE TO SELL THIS GAME ITS NOT CLOSE TO BE AS GOOD AAS THEY SAID....BEING KING SUCKED

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Typing in Caps dosen't make you cool, but sorry I don't agree with you I actually liked the game.

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
I thought it was very enjoyable...

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Yes, but everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Most people who hate Fable III and the same people who hold on to EVERY promise PM makes and their heart is broken at the end. But the ones who enjoy are mostly the ones who keep the hype down, and expect what they should - lots of missing promises.

VOTE

Reaction score
I JUST LIKE MESSIN WITH EVERYBODY :) LOL

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
Yes, but everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Most people who hate Fable III and the same people who hold on to EVERY promise PM makes and their heart is broken at the end. But the ones who enjoy are mostly the ones who keep the hype down, and expect what they should - lots of missing promises.

Also they hype his words up in their own heads making them deluded

Langston

Reaction score
You actually get to do alot of the stuff he said, He just makes it wound way more amazing than it actually is.

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
You actually get to do alot of the stuff he said, He just makes it wound way more amazing than it actually is.
I'd agree with that to some extent, but some of the stuff he said about things like weapon morphing (now known to be more random than what you do) and other promised and supposedly solidly confirmed ideas from PM simply aren't there. I'm having so much fun with this game, I love it, but looking at it objectively: I have severe lag slowdown on occasion, the breadcrumb trail is not there or leads me back and forth about 30% of the time (not exaggerating in the least) and the voice of Jasper (the voice I was most looking forward to hearing, and the backbone of the sanctuary) dropped out completely very early in the game.

I do love this game, but it's a hard game to love.

Langston

Reaction score
I'd agree with that to some extent, but some of the stuff he said about things like weapon morphing (now known to be more random than what you do) and other promised and supposedly solidly confirmed ideas from PM simply aren't there. I'm having so much fun with this game, I love it, but looking at it objectively: I have severe lag slowdown on occasion, the breadcrumb trail is not there or leads me back and forth about 30% of the time (not exaggerating in the least) and the voice of Jasper (the voice I was most looking forward to hearing, and the backbone of the sanctuary) dropped out completely very early in the game.

I do love this game, but it's a hard game to love.
I like Jasper but if I'ts driving me crazy that he wants me to buy a stupid dog suit.

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
I like Jasper but if I'ts driving me crazy that he wants me to buy a stupid dog suit.
Lol.
"There appears to be something new in the sanctuary shop"
"Shut up, Jasper!"

Maybe they'll fix that along with the voiceless glitch.

Pink

Reaction score
my trail disappears alot also.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
It wasn't all it was hyped up to be, but i don't think it totally sucked. I was disappointed with some of the features, however I have enjoyed myself for the most part. I hope they come out with some awesome DLC's and some bug fixes too ^_^

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
It was overhyped by the players and Lionhead. The game is a disappointment but does that mean it's completely unenjoyable? Not at all. It just means that I won't be plopping down $80 for their next game and getting all excited thinking I'm going to get even half my money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.