• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who else has them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I've got absolver and Shardbourne and Wolfsbane. Going to struggle to get the rest though.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Inquisitor, Channeler, Shardborne, Swirling and Wolfsbane here.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot about mentioning the Wolfsbane. :lol: Yea, I have that one too.

I didn't get my village maker code at first either from gamestop and I was there opening day. I called the next day and the guy jus gave it to me over the phone. My inquisitor code was on my receipt I think, did you check it?

That's exactly what I did, but I didn't get anything about the Inquisitor on my receipt, so the guy at GameStop gave me that one over the phone too. It's really not difficult to do, Wallace. They won't actually check anything. Just tell them you picked up your copy and that you didn't get your codes.

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score
I got them all! I preordered through Amazon, so I had the Champion hammer. I got the book too, so I have the one that comes with it. I got the Absolver, the Inquisitor, and the Channeler from ebay. I think I paid around 45 for them so it wasn't bad at all. When I get really into a game, I think I have to have all the stuff. I paid an arm and a leg because I didn't get the limited edition of Fable 2 and thought I had to have everything, so this time around I preordered to save myself the hassle but still hit up ebay for the rest.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
I got them all! I preordered through Amazon, so I had the Champion hammer. I got the book too, so I have the one that comes with it. I got the Absolver, the Inquisitor, and the Channeler from ebay. I think I paid around 45 for them so it wasn't bad at all. When I get really into a game, I think I have to have all the stuff. I paid an arm and a leg because I didn't get the limited edition of Fable 2 and thought I had to have everything, so this time around I preordered to save myself the hassle but still hit up ebay for the rest.

Seriously, exactly the same thing happened to me'. I came to this scene a bit late and narrowly missed an opportunity for the lce of fable 2 so I wasn't gonna let this one pass me by.

I just got my last weapon code and am now only missing the two rare tats!

So yeah - wolfsbane, shardborne, champion, absolver, inquisitor, channeler, villager code (XD)!!!

After the LCE I've spent 66 bucks extra to get the rest. Price is goin' up I guess.

bradio12

Reaction score
im sposed 2 get garths sword im in australia i gt inquisitor

Status
Not open for further replies.