• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who here still plays Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Reaction score
Bough the collectors edition on release day (UK) and never opened it till today, still on the fence on whether i like it...

DemonBlood93

Reaction score
I only just got Fable III Lolz, money's been tight, played the first 2 though and they were brilliant, loving Fable III so far :D

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Fable 3's story and presentation were great, but I've never played through it a third time. I loved Fable 1 and TLC to death, There was so much to do, so many things to try and places to be, I felt every location was crafted carefully, making me want to search for silver keys... In two and three I don't feel the same replay value. At least two still had a fable feeling, I felt so accomplished after finding all the gargoyles and keys... I dunno.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I for one have played every Fable game that has come out... yet... and personally I thought they were all great. Fable 1 had quests and battles as well as amazing graphics (for the time period at least). Fable 2 just made an entirely new game, didn't really enjoy the fact they added guns to the game, powerful and entertaining yes, but you can't seem to find any RPG game that does not have guns now. Well, I'm not sure about that. Anyway Fable 3 just seemed to be a bit more of a giant dlc pack for fable 2... you know... 20 GB dlc size... Still amazing though... really think if they cut off the whole going into the future thing it's a great cap on the timeline. Forgot TLC...:| Fable 1.5 I guess just wrapped up Fable for the second time... wasn't to different from the first one but hey, we can mod it...

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Oh, sorry... To answer your question I still do... Went a little of topic there...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
beat fable 3 once when it was released. gave up on trying to finish my second playthrough and traded it in to buy mass effect 2.

i still have all the limited edition things that came with it for all the good it's doing me. not the preorder code, but the morality coin you flip and all the other useless garbage. since fable 3 buying a limited edition version of a game has seemed like an absolutely absurd way to spend cash. buying any game for $60 seems absurd, but a limited edition just unheard of. it's kind of like dating someone who is so disappointing that you become a homosexual. no...but seriously, i love my bargain bin.

tl;dr haven't played since a week after it was released.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I just played it again today. You're all shocked, right? ;)

tahmfoolery

Tahm!
Reaction score
Yeah I actually just threw mine in yesterday to see if it was still playable, because I need something to play between now and November when Skyrim, Assassin's Creed and Saints Row come out, but after about five minutes, I realised it was complete garbage. GTA IV has better playability than Fable III, and I've had GTA IV for three years and still haven't gotten 100% completion.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Been playing Fable 3 since Thursday (After playing through Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 2 for the third time each), and I found it fine, actually. The last time I played it was in March, so the huge time gap might have given it some replay value. I doubt this will last though, cause I've a feeling I'm gonna fall asleep while playing tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.