• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who're You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazmir

Reaction score
Re: Who're You?

evil
male
melee mage
got to see what clothes you can get first. Im lookin for concealing clothing

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

Male
Sword
Good.

I want to make him as good looking as possible so i'm gonna give him that sexy 80's cop moustache~

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

I will be Evil, to an extent. Maybe Pure and Evil, since I hate being super ugly. I will wear dark clothing, and mainly be a gunslinger-type character, bits and pieces of meleeing, and no magic.

At all.

fullmetal1000

Reaction score

male
pure/good
although, i might end up being somewhat neutral.
about even in all areas

clothing. ill have to wait and see. there seems to be a much larger variety in clothing. so, ill probably go through multiple styles.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Class: Warlock
Alignment: Evil

I've ultimately decided guns were not my thing. I should also mention I was inspired by the fact that everyone wants to use them and I find that to be somewhat nauseating. Now I'll be that evil caster I was deluding myself never existed inside of me and enjoy myself completely. That isn't to say there is no good in me, just that I prefer to do what I want and I want is typically sadistic and inhumane.

As for the warlock bit? It basically stands for "oathbreaker" or "deceiver" and I find this to be a title that describes me best. Plus it just sounds evil, no? Okay... to be truthful, I was partly inspired by my World of Warcraft character (who happens to be a warlock).

Status
Not open for further replies.