• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why do my kids hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
My one kid was "unhappy" and when I gave him the gift he wanted in an attempt to improve our relationship, he went from "unhappy" to "fear". What's up with that? No more presents for you, you ungrateful bastard!! :p

He DOES live in a crappy house though, so after reading through this thread, I'm thinking that may be part of the problem. Maybe I'll move him on up and see if that helps...

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Ok I moved them to the castle and started giving them gifts and now they love me. Little buggers! :)

Greyhaven

Reaction score
[quote="Maybe I'll move him on up and see if that helps...[/quote]

Move him on up... to the east side... we just want our piece of the pieeeeeiiiieeeeeee! :D

King William

Reaction score
The ONLY thing that will keep them happy is seeing them more often. I have two kids, (bio) in Bightwall and they love me, and two adopted kids in the castle and they fear and hate me.

I like my bio kids better so I see them more often. :cool:

Reaction score
My daughter 'fears' me, and when ever Im around them they say that they dont like me and wish I never came home. I give them every toy they ever ask for, and come to visit lots, my morality is also in the really high green, and their upkeep is set to 1000 gold. So whats going on?
Change their name.

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
Yep, I have them in the most expensive house in Bowerstone Market, with good furniture and all. And no, all I ever do is nice expressions.

Whatever, they said they hated me so I sent them back to the Orphanage and got a new, better, kid who loves me :p
If only real life was like that lol

Lauren

Hero
Reaction score
My two adopted children live with a nanny in Brightwall, in a little above average home, with 400 gold upkeep. I have renamed them and they seemed fine with it, but now they're really unhappy with me, so I interacted with them for ten minutes straight, and give them 6-10 gifts in a row when they ask, and they never leave being 'unhappy.' I think they're broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.