• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wii have have a problem...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Wii have have a problem...

Wii Have A Problem...

As the Wii has not yet been released in Sweden (Or it has, I've just never bothered to look), I am having second thoughts about this console...

Check the images down right on the page and read about the damages this dangerous device has caused!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Wii have have a problem...

Tsuyu;38575 said:
Wii Have A Problem...

As the Wii has not yet been released in Sweden (Or it has, I've just never bothered to look), I am having second thoughts about this console...

Check the images down right on the page and read about the damages this dangerous device has caused!

Yeah thats what gamers get for being to overzealous with the controllers :lol:

They have recalled alot of controllers to have stronger straps fitted as they have been smashing everything :lol:

V

Vegeta

LOL did anyone see that Fake video where hes playin tenis and it gets stuck in the dudes eye LOL "Dude you won!" and the guy with the controller in his eye said "YEAH!!! woohoo!" "I think imma go to the doctor" rofl

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;38593 said:
LOL did anyone see that Fake video where hes playin tenis and it gets stuck in the dudes eye LOL "Dude you won!" and the guy with the controller in his eye said "YEAH!!! woohoo!" "I think imma go to the doctor" rofl

No, you will have to find the link or something :lol:

S

Secia_Lunegaze

Pretty lethal huh? Well, I'm glad that Nintendo is still the best and is already fixing the problem ^.^

Although the remotes have problems I think it's the people who are breaking things. Come on, a motion sensitive controller is not meant to be swung madly, it's light for a reason. If it was meant to swing around like a crazed lunatic it would be a couple pounds! I think people are just stupid. >. >

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Secia_Lunegaze;39141 said:
Pretty lethal huh? Well, I'm glad that Nintendo is still the best and is already fixing the problem ^.^

Although the remotes have problems I think it's the people who are breaking things. Come on, a motion sensitive controller is not meant to be swung madly, it's light for a reason. If it was meant to swing around like a crazed lunatic it would be a couple pounds! I think people are just stupid. >. >

They are also having a problem with xmas lights messing the sensors up :lol:

S

Secia_Lunegaze

Huh.... that's odd. I wonder why that's happeneing....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Secia_Lunegaze;39150 said:
Huh.... that's odd. I wonder why that's happeneing....

The lights are messing the infa red sensors up.

S

Secia_Lunegaze

That would do it I guess. Well, despite it's problems I still think it's the best system out there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Secia_Lunegaze;39154 said:
That would do it I guess. Well, despite it's problems I still think it's the best system out there.

I will always love my 360 :D

The Wii is the mosting 'Interesting' and 'unique' console but i wouldnt buy one.

S

Secia_Lunegaze

I'm an undying Nintendo fan. I grew up playing Nintendo and so I will always be loyal to them ^.^

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

A shame all the games I want are comming out to to the 360. Otherwise I'd seriously think about buying the Wii, the gameplay just seems so awsome, especially the FPS game where the remote(s) acts as your rifle...mmm.. Brings back memories of my first Nintendo console..the 8 bits and it's "Zapper".

pistola.jpg

Oh, I used to shoot so many ducks back then!...and I still hate that damned giggiling dog! :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Secia_Lunegaze;39163 said:
I'm an undying Nintendo fan. I grew up playing Nintendo and so I will always be loyal to them ^.^

I try not to be biased to one console as i liked Nintendos consoles up to the N64 but have not brought one since as they havent appealed to me. I have a 360 and will get a PS3 some point next year when they come out here and the price comes down and they have some games in want on it.

I

Ivan

All consoles have problems

Wii have problems like all consoles.
Off topic:
The biggest is that the console doesnt have any muscle. Its hardware is weak. I think many developers that worked with nintendo wont make games for wii because of its weak hardware. One little example: Nba Street 4. It cant be ported from ps3 or xbox2 to wii unless the developers decide to lower the number of polygons vastly so this game can be released for wii. I cant imagine how this will happen. The biggest game developer that will work with nintedo is nintendo. This means a few games per year. And if you dont like mario, link or other nintendo heroes, you better not buy the wii. But if youre old nintedo fan this is the console for you!

S

Secia_Lunegaze

I think once the kinkjs are worked out developers will notice the Wii. It's still in the beginning stages for all three systems.

On a side note: One thing about gamers that ****es me off these days is that graphics are their first concern. Grow some ****ing personality...

H

Hexadecimal

Secia_Lunegaze;39619 said:
On a side note: One thing about gamers that ****es me off these days is that graphics are their first concern. Grow some ****ing personality...

... while I certainly look for more in a game that simply graphics, I must say that is a big part of what makes a game great to me...
In terms of timelessness and replay value, I do look for things like whether the game was beautiful to look at as well as fun to play...
I fail to grasp how this leaves me lacking a personality...
those who work hard on a game are artists... and to take what they have created visually and deny it as part of the package is to act as though their efforts had no impact on the whole, were meaningless...
obviously any medium which can act upon the senses, like graphics or the soundtrack, is going to have a much larger impact than anything deeper...
whether this is a good or a bad thing, developers should, and usually do, create games with this fact in mind...
as I said, graphics are hardly my first concern, my favourite game of all time is KotOR for crying out loud, but it certainly is a large consideration...
don't knock how people choose to judge their games... everyone's point is valid...

S

Secia_Lunegaze

Man... people really take things literally huh?

I meant people who FOCUS on graphics. Where that's what a game is to them. A pretty lightshow that means nothing without proper story, characters, music, and gameplay. I'm saying that people who ignore the other important aspects of a game are too dull. I've seen it too many times, and it's one of the main reasons why the PS3 gets on my nerves a bit.. Many people want it simply because it has graphics. That ****es me off. I want one, mostly for FFXIII and KHIII but I'm sure there'll be other games for it.

People need to take things with a grain of salt.

H

Hexadecimal

Secia_Lunegaze;39691 said:
Man... people really take things literally huh?

People need to take things with a grain of salt.

... taking things with a grain of salt refers to the source being less than reputable and the information supplied by said source being taken to mean as much as a grain of salt... which is worth nothing... I imagine that's not what you want...

as far as people taking things literally... it's difficult to take things figuratively when what you said was so direct...and targeted directly at gamers as a group, of which I am one...

S

Secia_Lunegaze

Perhaps I need to be a bit less general when I make these sort of comments. I really didn't mean gamers as a whole and I should have specified that I apologize.

What I meant to say in the first place is:

It ****es me off when there are gamers out there who decide on which games/systems to buy based solely on graphics. Sure, to each his own. But I've seen it happen.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Hey Oblivion players it would be Sweet to see oblivion on wii using the contorller as ur sword or something