• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Abilities for fable 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Will Abilities for fable 2

if any one's posted this already let me know.

what type of will abilties/ spells do you want in the next fable? would you keep any spells from the original or tlc? any other abilties you want you see?:)

B

blu phoenix

Re: Will Abilities for fable 2

darn. i thought i didn't see it anywhere. guess i wasn't lookin close enough. thx for telling me anyway. you can shut this post down if you wantsince you already started one.thx again for telling me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
darn. i thought i didn't see it anywhere. guess i wasn't lookin close enough. thx for telling me anyway. you can shut this post down if you wantsince you already started one.thx again for telling me.

I will keep it open anyway and dont worry ;)

Cant expect new members to know whats been posted and what hasnt.

K

KWKERR

I think for Fable 2 the Will Abilities should all depend on ur status in the game for example there are certain will powers that u can only get if u r evil and certain will powers that u can only get if u are good

B

blu phoenix

hey a new member.WELCOME to the forums. you'll get many welcomes from us. enjoy your stay it's a great place. yes there are certain will abilities that you get if you are good or evil but hey i like getting evil spells when i am good and vice versa.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

KWKERR said:
I think for Fable 2 the Will Abilities should all depend on ur status in the game for example there are certain will powers that u can only get if u r evil and certain will powers that u can only get if u are good

Welcome to the forums and i agree, you should get moves depending on your alignment!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Like on Darkwatch.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Like on Darkwatch.

Also Star Wars KOTOR i beleive aswel.

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
Welcome to the forums and i agree, you should get moves depending on your alignment!

still sometimes it's fun to get will abilties that are bad. sometimes you can have more fun.:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
still sometimes it's fun to get will abilties that are bad. sometimes you can have more fun.:p

Especcily because if you get moves that are based on your alignment they look better, i mean what evil character wants a stupid wasp or anything as a summon or a gay looking physical shield thats blue/white, why not a fiery red one etc.

B

blu phoenix

love the fiery red one. infernal wrath. that's a great spell. glad they added it to tlc.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
or a gay looking physical shield thats blue/white, why not a fiery red one etc.

Good spell...............Good point.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Good spell...............Good point.

Would be good to have the good sheild repel attacks and the fiery one absorb them. For example someone hits you with an arrow when your good and it bounces off, when your evil with a fiery sheild it burns the arrow to dust. Simple things like that, that would add to the feel of each alignment.

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
Would be good to have the good sheild repel attacks and the fiery one absorb them. For example someone hits you with an arrow when your good and it bounces off, when your evil with a fiery sheild it burns the arrow to dust. Simple things like that, that would add to the feel of each alignment.

that would be cool if you could do that with spell. i hope in fable2 that you can use mutiple spells at once. that might be neat to do.

S

sjeanke

another thing that would be interesting, would be if you could manipulate the dog (and when u do, u become him as a character) :)

K

keekos

well the best ability that i could think of is flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.